Kifaru woodsman in rhino den

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like some popular packs are hitting the Rhino Den, FULCRUM/RECKONING/22 mag(already gone)

tdhanses

WKR
It seems like some popular packs are hitting the Rhino Den, FULCRUM/RECKONING/22 mag(already gone)

If they were popular they wouldn’t have gone to the rhino den, if they aren’t selling they go to the den but this looks like they made changes for current production and this is old stock.

SON OF A B$&%H! I just bought a used one on here for $200 *Pounds head against wall* lol

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
If they were popular they wouldn’t have gone to the rhino den, if they aren’t selling they go to the den but this looks like they made changes for current production and this is old stock.

Yeah I just looked at the titles and most indicate the hypalon sleve

MIKEYB

WKR

They all reference hypalon sleeve, Id be willing to bet its due to the new design sleeve. of course pure speculation.

They all reference hypalon sleeve, Id be willing to bet its due to the new design sleeve. of course pure speculation.

I messaged them yesterday and their is a new sleeve design this is what was shown to me as the difference , the new system is called the squadron
fcc5827b22af3daf1b61dd0e7c8006a0.jpg

Jbehredt

WKR
They must have had a pile of hypalon sleeves laying around and decided to use them up. My wife’s 22mag, built in july, has the new sleeve.

colersu22

WKR
I snagged a mountain warrior too, hard to beat 160 shipped, really wanted a reckoning but not a fan of the wolf grey.

Yeah there were black 14rs and wolf grey urban rucks. Can't imagine those packs are getting the axe entirely

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody got any idea when this stuff may ship? I get so excited about this stuff its hard waiting on the ship notice. I was hoping it was in stock stuff and they would ship today.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Anybody got any idea when this stuff may ship? I get so excited about this stuff its hard waiting on the ship notice. I was hoping it was in stock stuff and they would ship today.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Your typically looking at 2-8 weeks depending on the time of year, stock and item ordered. You'll get a confirmation email first that your order was placed. Then you will get an email advising expected shipping date. Then you'll be advised when shipped. I have been ordering from Kifaru for years and I still get excited/impatient lol. You'll love it when you finally get it.