Free walkers razor ear pro

lak2004

WKR
Never got an email or a package. oh well, worth a shot I guess. though my email blew up with crap I never signed up for, so I'm sure it got sold out. oh well, unsubscribing and blocking is easy enough

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Man, I was kind of just being a wise ass, I figured we all got taken. Good to hear some people actually got theirs.

UtahJimmy

WKR
I just received my shipping notification from FedEx. Should be here Friday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I received my initial email on 10/24 that said to look out for a tracking number as well. Much to my surprise, I had a box in the mail with a set of walkers razor muffs today. I never expected to actually get them.

That’s pretty cool of them really. I hope everyone keeps up there end of the bargain. I know I sure will!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efnm

WKR
Got mine as well even though I never got an email. I am very appreciative.

Out of curiosity, any east coasters receive theirs yet? Also, for those that recieved theirs, did you write a long description and upload a picture? I recieved an email on the 24th but haven’t gotten mine yet, wondering if my story wasn’t good enough

Out of curiosity, any east coasters receive theirs yet? Also, for those that recieved theirs, did you write a long description and upload a picture? I recieved an email on the 24th but haven’t gotten mine yet, wondering if my story wasn’t good enough

I’m in Michigan and got mine. I didn’t write a essay or anything. I just included a photo with my 2 year old son and I hunting and told a short story.

I doubt they were super selective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I get mine. About a week ago I got a random email about an issue with a package from FedEx but it looked like spam so I deleted it.

Titan

WKR
Sent mine in on the 24th. Received the confirmation email...but nothing in the mail yet.

Woohoo
b0e0aadeafca2d4037b31cc662c92f9b.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Nice, lots of folks are getting them! Still haven't gotten any, but I won't be too hurt if they never come. I'd they do, what a nice surprise that will be. Probably will go into the wife's stocking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk