Free walkers razor ear pro

ofl0926

WKR
I got mine as well. Never received an email or any tracking information. Thank you guys for the deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
If anyone is like me and missed the free one’s they are on Amazon’s deal of the day now with 5 hours left.
06f5f956ce29143fcea47d7be1d5407a.jpg

lak2004

WKR
I never got anything. Ended up ordering the Amazon deal for my wife.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kindo

WKR
I received mine on Saturday or Monday. Not sure as I was out of town. I only received my initial email on the 24th and never heard anything after that. They’re pretty darn nice and I wouldn’t hesitate to pay the $30 for them on amazon.

I don't remember when I sent it in and can't find the initial email. Will have to see if they ever show up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing for me yet, but my sister received hers about a week ago. Same state different towns

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing yet, submitted 10/24 confirmation email no follow up. patiently waiting fingers crossed

Kraze

FNG
Just got mine today. It came FedEx and without any warning like everyone else's. I don't remember what day I submitted my entry, but I do remember there were around 800 left when I submitted mine, in case that helps anyone.

I still haven’t received mine unfortunately. I haven’t received an email or anything with shipping info either. Hopefully they will show up before long

Titan

WKR
Just got mine today. It came FedEx and without any warning like everyone else's. I don't remember what day I submitted my entry, but I do remember there were around 800 left when I submitted mine, in case that helps anyone.

So you're saying there's a chance!