Arc'teryx leaf clearance

Do you find that the Arc'teryx pants are true to size, or pretty snug? I'm around a 36" waist, according to their sizing chart XL is at 39".

bates

WKR
Do you find that the Arc'teryx pants are true to size, or pretty snug? I'm around a 36" waist, according to their sizing chart XL is at 39".

i found the alpha lt gore tex to run a big smaller

i typically wear 34 -36 pants and a large in rainwear but got xl in the alpha lt's

I went ahead and ordered the Fusion pants in XL. We will see how they fit, hopefully better than my milspec size L ECWCS pants, which are super baggy and ride up when I sit down. I anticipate wearing them over other regular pants while stationary, and relegating my ECWCS pants to truck camping and frozen commuting duty.

bigharge

WKR
Great prices, would love to try some of those but I think XL will be too big for my 34 waist, might have to snag a pair for my dad though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got my fusion pants in the mail this weekend. They are seriously nice, and I'm able to cinch down the XL waist to fit while wearing regular pants under them. The face fabric feels pretty durable, and they are very light.

bigharge

WKR
Nvm, I see above that you said 36, still worries they would be too big for a 34 waist but they are very tempting, I might could probably have them tailored to fit better

HookUp

WKR
Got my fusion pants in the mail this weekend. They are seriously nice, and I'm able to cinch down the XL waist to fit while wearing regular pants under them. The face fabric feels pretty durable, and they are very light.

Are these going to be a glassing pant in cold weather for you? Trying to decide where these fit in a system.

OP
Z
They are my glassing pant. I might use them tree stand hunting too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
I picked up the atom lt pants for a lightweight insulation pant for glassing and to sleep in of my backpacking bag isnt enough. As nice as my atom lt jacket.

bigharge

WKR
I picked up the atom lt pants for a lightweight insulation pant for glassing and to sleep in of my backpacking bag isnt enough. As nice as my atom lt jacket.
How do the atom pants run size wise?

JWP58

WKR
I wear a 36" (34-36 inseam depending on brand). I got the XL and they fit fine over another pair of pants. They are a hair short, but not by much.