Looking for first Lite code

Ehlusive

FNG
Well it is not a code, but I just recieved an email about a 20-50% sale starting on the 20th, 9 am MST. You will need to be logged into an account to see the sale, I think.

Just passing it along. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Logged into what Firstlites website?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KAB

FNG
If anyone has a first lite code they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate one. I have a large amount of items sitting in my cart waiting for me to be able to save enough for them or until a good sale comes along. Since I get a small discount already a 25% off code will do me more good than the black Friday sale. If you have one that you are willing to share please shoot me a pm with the code and I will put it to good use.

TraskI

Lil-Rokslider
Logged into what Firstlites website?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Here is a section of the e-mail.

The time to load up on gear and knock out your holiday shopping is fast approaching. From 9 am MST on Tuesday, November 20th until 11:59 pm on Monday, November 26th, take 20% to 50% off everything except licensed gear at firstlite.com. In addition to the deep discounts, we are also extending our customer service hours to include phone and chat support on Friday, November 23rd from 9 am to 5 pm MST. We will also be available on chat both Saturday, November 24th and Sunday, November 25th from 5 pm to 10 pm MST.

In order to take advantage of this sale, you must be logged in to a firstlite.com account, so create one now if you don't already have one. After that, simply come on by the site Tuesday morning, login to your account, and enjoy the savings.

Due to the heavy order volume of this sale, we cannot accept returns for a refund and our free exchange policy will not be in effect during the promotion period. Take advantage of the next week to scout out a kit and dial in sizing by giving us a shout on chat or a call at (208) 806-0066.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk