16X48-65 mm Vortex Razors on Ebay

rjschill

FNG
These are $629 right now. Use Code POPUPSAVINGS for an extra 15% off. You’ve got ’til 6pm PT to use coupon code POPUPSAVINGS.
Total comes to $535.49.

Jbehredt

WKR
The listing made me think they were either a fixed “ler” eyepiece or no eyepiece for the slightly cheaper ones. Still a deal but not a steal.

golfbum

WKR
The listing made me think they were either a fixed “ler” eyepiece or no eyepiece for the slightly cheaper ones. Still a deal but not a steal.

I don’t see what made you think that but it said brand new in packaging.

With a 30 day money back guarantee and backed by eBay protection it will be covered if it’s not in new condition.

I’m betting it’s perfect, but will let you know.

Last edited:

Jbehredt

WKR
I don’t see what made you think that but it said brand new in packaging.

With a 30 day money back guarantee and backed by eBay protection it will be covered if it’s not in new condition.

I’m betting it’s perfect, but will let you know.

Over the years I’ve learned to read between the lines on eBay descriptions. The more expensive one has the fixed 18x eyepiece. The slightly cheaper one..... well it’s probably not an upgrade over the fixed eyepiece. If a products description, especially from a professional retailer, seems vague or at least lacking specifics, you shouldn’t expect a bunch of surprise goodies to be included. It will be in new condition, exactly as described. I nearly jumped on one but like I said, I’ve learned the hard way....

golfbum

WKR
Over the years I’ve learned to read between the lines on eBay descriptions. The more expensive one has the fixed 18x eyepiece. The slightly cheaper one..... well it’s probably not an upgrade over the fixed eyepiece. If a products description, especially from a professional retailer, seems vague or at least lacking specifics, you shouldn’t expect a bunch of surprise goodies to be included. It will be in new condition, exactly as described. I nearly jumped on one but like I said, I’ve learned the hard way....

We must not be looking at the same item.

It clearly states 16-48x65 razor spotting scope.....

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
When I looked at the listings I saw the one with the 18x eye piece and read it as an additional item. For for the more expensive price you get the 16-48×65 scope and the 18x eye piece.