KUIU sale

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Yup, complete waste of time staying up till midnight. Had 18 things in my cart and only two of them went on sale and they were only 15%. Not even one t-shirt on sale. Lame.

I'm guessing it depends. If you are building our your kit it worked pretty well. If you are adding a few final pieces maybe not. They did have the merino ss tshirt on sale, but only a small discount.

And I did notice I had to add some stuff into the cart from the sale to get the price to show. Or maybe I wasn't looking close enough as it was 4am here.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i use there stuff but dont know why i keep goin back. still issues from the last sale... phone reps are kinda cold. charge sales tax for clothing. my state doesnt charge sales tax for clothing. not a good shopping experience.

I thought their sale was good. Never had a problem with their customer service and always like their gear.

Their business model is selling with a lower margin than competitors so its not based on marking up and then having huge discounted sales. Any discount from Kuiu is a good deal in my opinion.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I called and immediately got through to someone today, which I thought was great. I’ve shopped the sales since they said when literally everything would be 30% off, and over the years it has gotten more and more narrower. I actually though this year was better than last years’ as far as things on sale. But they’ve got a ton of new products, so none of them are going to be cheap. I’m never worried about them running out of stuff or grabbing things way early in the morning because the sale simply isn’t as good when they were starting up. Even not on sale most the prices are good. I even got some stuff more than 30% off.

I called specially about getting a mil price on a full price item since their program is “every day all year” which turns out isn’t the case during a sale, because they have to disable all other discounts. I called about something that specially wasn’t on sale and was told to wait, and pay shipping twice. Wasn’t as impressed with that, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efnm

WKR
I thought it was good. I picked up a pack setup for the same price they have been going used here in the classifieds.

My daypack weight just dropped in half, Soni hope it fits.

Fyi that my active junky confirmation was wrong but when I went into my account and checked, they had already adjusted it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk