First lite black Fri sale?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Step one to going to an only on line sales model - HAVE ENOUGH SERVER CAPACITY!!!!!

abilliott

Lil-Rokslider
looks like most of the stuff i was wanting is on the smaller discount side. Anyone know what gear has the 50% off?

What a disaster this is. I’m irate with them right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garbs

FNG
Yeah, the biggest discount I see is 20% for the things I’d want. Not worth it for no possibility to return/exchange and the high shipping costs.

I sure miss the days when they weren’t doing direct to consumer. I got some great deals from BlackOvis on First Lite gear AND they have much better customer service from what I’ve experienced.

abilliott

Lil-Rokslider
I'm right there with ya! ONLINE ONLY, SMH! I don't have all day to sit and keep hitting the refresh button. I held off on buying anything Kuiu (which had no server issues during their sale) because I wanted FL or Sitka... might be trying Sitka.

way_south

FNG
I was looking at some base layer stuff from First Lite, what a pain. There is so much competition out there and so many ways to avoid site traffic issues this amazes me. It's really easy to scale up on the fly in a cloud environment.

atenjones

FNG
Super frustrating. After my $40 underwear blew out after 2 months, their expensive shipping, and now this debacle - I’m seriously considering making the jump. Wish I had pulled the trigger at KUIU over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCL

WKR
Can't even get on site. Been trying for an hour.
I like First Lite products, but not enough to put up with this.

Squirrels

WKR
Their up to 30% off whitetail sale they had a few weeks ago started before the scheduled time just like this one did.

abilliott

Lil-Rokslider
well crap, it just allowed me back onto the site but went back to 502 error when I clicked the cart! :mad:

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Finally got my cart to load and now half is out of stock. What a let down Firstlite. Their direct to consumer model needs some server upgrades.

Yeah, this is ridiculous. I actually saved some of my money from my last check just for this sale. Been watching the clock all day, even had my cart full of what i wanted last night... CRASH, cant get in for the last 40 min...

Ridiculous...