First lite black Fri sale?

OP
matthewmt

matthewmt

WKR
I just missed out on some deals because the site kept crashing and the items would be sold out by the time I'd get back in to the system, pretty bummed...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
Doubtful, I think the cirrus is being phased out and won't be made again. It was already 30% off before the sale. I think the prototype we've seen Rinella wear and one of testers here wear will be its replacement.

Ah well, I'll take a light puffy for 50 bucks.

bigharge

WKR
Yeah that's a steal on the cirrus, everyone on my xmas list is getting one this year lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sale was kind of a joke. Also, glad they decided to have a sale while lots of stuff was out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kjigou

FNG
I'm curious what people were looking at that was out of stock. The catalyst pants have been pretty much out of stock since October, Cirrus has been on clearance for a bit, but looking at the site now base layers, jackets, pants all seem to have a good inventory. I think they kind of shot themselves in the foot by saying "20-50%" off when it was just one or two things at 50%; generated a ton of traffic they weren't prepared for. Oh well.

Jkling12

FNG
If anyone got a cirrus jacket in anything but asat id be interested in buying it if you didn't like it. Size large or maybe xl. Everytime I went to check out it kicked me off and by the time I got back on for the fourth time they were gone.

Bl704

WKR
Their Instagram page has a great picture on it - they have 10X the volume they have ever had - it seems to be working now.
Not to be a PITA, but since we now have the attention span less that a goldfish, weren't we all hitting refresh over and over?

10x volume of traffic <> 10x sales nor 10x customers...

Sale was kind of a joke. Also, glad they decided to have a sale while lots of stuff was out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuiu does this regularly. At least First Lite put EVERYTHING on sale. I’m very glad to see the competition between them because we, the consumers, win.

OP
matthewmt

matthewmt

WKR
If anyone got a cirrus jacket in anything but asat id be interested in buying it if you didn't like it. Size large or maybe xl. Everytime I went to check out it kicked me off and by the time I got back on for the fourth time they were gone.
I had a XL in cipher and kicked me out so I ended up trying a lrg asat buy may be up for trade.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
I had to pull the trigger on the Woodbury for that price. I didn't have any issues getting through. For the kind of hunting I do primarily, absolutely love the Woodbury.

I just bought a Woodbury and didn't have any issues with the website or the order.

The sad thing is I would have bought a Cirrus and Chama base layer set if they'd had my size in stock. Would have loved to have had a gaiter also but it is out of stock as well. I don't get these "seasonal run" approaches where they don't stock enough product.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Their website blows. It makes me not want to buy from them. Pick a color, then see everything sold out.

tdhanses

WKR
Ha, see their sale prices went up a tad today. The cirrus was $52.50 yesterday and is $54 today.

ChrisAU

WKR
I just bought a Woodbury and didn't have any issues with the website or the order.

The sad thing is I would have bought a Cirrus and Chama base layer set if they'd had my size in stock. Would have loved to have had a gaiter also but it is out of stock as well. I don't get these "seasonal run" approaches where they don't stock enough product.

The Chama has been discontinued and unavailable in regular sizes for quite some time now.