First lite black Fri sale?

matthewmt

WKR
Sale a screenshot of a FL add about a sale from 0900-1159 starting tomorrow 20/50%off? Not seeing anything on the site, any input?
Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I would recommend logging in to your account on their website and “scouting” your size and items before the sale and adding them to your cart. You have to log in to see the sale prices once it starts.

Text from the email:
The time to load up on gear and knock out your holiday shopping is fast approaching. From 9 am MST on Tuesday, November 20th until 11:59 pm on Monday, November 26th, take 20% to 50% off everything except licensed gear at firstlite.com. In addition to the deep discounts, we are also extending our customer service hours to include phone and chat support on Friday, November 23rd from 9 am to 5 pm MST. We will also be available on chat both Saturday, November 24th and Sunday, November 25th from 5 pm to 10 pm MST.

In order to take advantage of this sale, you must be logged in to a firstlite.com account, so create one now if you don't already have one. After that, simply come on by the site Tuesday morning, login to your account, and enjoy the savings.

Due to the heavy order volume of this sale, we cannot accept returns for a refund and our free exchange policy will not be in effect during the promotion period. Take advantage of the next week to scout out a kit and dial in sizing by giving us a shout on chat or a call at (208) 806-0066.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
What's licensed gear?

I believe it’s gear from other manufacturers on their website that has their camo patterns licensed (bino harnesses, rifle/scope cover, etc). Most of it is out of stock.

Really disappointed that some of their items are basically unavailable and they’re having a huge sale. C’mon, First Lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
They sent out 25% off codes a week or so ago to their pro staffers. Probably why.

jm1607

WKR
Really disappointed that some of their items are basically unavailable and they’re having a huge sale. C’mon, First Lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed that too.. 2 of the 3 things I wanted are out of stock... Boo!

7Bartman

WKR
Every time I go to buy something on there I'm stopped by their ridiculous shipping prices. I'd rather them just tack the prices back on the gear than rip me off with frivolous shipping charges.

ljalberta

WKR
Every time I go to buy something on there I'm stopped by their ridiculous shipping prices. I'd rather them just tack the prices back on the gear than rip me off with frivolous shipping charges.

Shipping was cheaper for me to order a Kifaru setup (7+lbs and big box) and get it shipped to Canada vs what they charge for shipping 1 pair of puffy pants. Too bad. I like the gear though.

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone care to recommend an alternative to the Catalyst pants? My size is out of stock.

Elite7

FNG
I don’t understand it. Why even have a sale if everything is already out of stock. I started buying first lite around 3 years ago and like the merino wood, but made the switch to Sitka for the jet stream and timberline pants. Now that first lite has moved to being the only distributor of their gear, I’m glad I made the switch when I did.

I just logged in and ordered. My two items were 20% off. Over an hour early.

Also, I chose economy shipping for $7.95.

iBowHike

FNG
Prices went live waaay early. Hope everyone gets lucky. Some of the stuff I had flagged was sold out. Took about 20 minutes just to delete some of the stuff I decided not to buy and trim down to just my order. The site was running CRAZY slow.