Any big Sitka sales?

Guys. If you need gear they sell get in touch with them. I asked about something that wasn't on sale and Scott hooked me up nicely! Very nicely I might add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, I’m local to the shop here in Denver and every time I’ve been in they have been a pleasure to deal. Nice to see a great shop with even better customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, just leave a comment in the note section at checkout. I'll make sure to hold it for you. Let me know if you need anything else, happy to help!

Scott, order placed, and I replied to the confirmation email with shipping request. Thanks again I also requested same in the note section at checkout

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
Was hoping for Ascent Pants and an Apex hoodie, maybe some travel clothes at the 30% but it wasn't to be. I did find some heavy and mid-weights in Pyrite. Not a great selection this year.

wyosteve

WKR
Similarly, I called on a non-listed Sitka item and got a great sale price on my order. Thank you Scott and all the folks at 1 Shot.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Was hoping for Ascent Pants and an Apex hoodie, maybe some travel clothes at the 30% but it wasn't to be. I did find some heavy and mid-weights in Pyrite. Not a great selection this year.
January and February is the only time of year when all Sitka gear is on sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Should say, that's when it's an across- the- board sale on everything Sitka makes, and not just a closeout of items that are being discontinued like the Core, Fanatic, and rain gear series. Some good deals to be had on those things on this sale though, but for the other main line items the real sale is after the first of the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
1ShotGear is an awesome shop. I haven’t bought anything from the Black Friday sale but have been to the shop and they had a great selection and great prices. They also were very helpful in with getting me set up with what I need for me and didn’t just push the latest product.