Any big Sitka sales?

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
If you have any friends who are leo adventures members. They should have just gotten a card in the mail for the friends and family sale. Regular discount plus free shipping for the next week I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbrslider

FNG
The Pre-sale at 1-shot gear was pretty dang impressive! I can't wait to see the Black Friday Sales. First time i've ever shopped there.

Scott, I am interested in a pair of Sitka Stormfront gloves, size Large, in Open Country. You show them in stock, but I am leaving Sunday and will be out of town until Dec 6. If I purchased them can you hold shipment until the 5th or 6th of December?

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Scott, I am interested in a pair of Sitka Stormfront gloves, size Large, in Open Country. You show them in stock, but I am leaving Sunday and will be out of town until Dec 6. If I purchased them can you hold shipment until the 5th or 6th of December?

Absolutely, just leave a comment in the note section at checkout. I'll make sure to hold it for you. Let me know if you need anything else, happy to help!

Squirrels

WKR
Guys. If you need gear they sell get in touch with them. I asked about something that wasn't on sale and Scott hooked me up nicely! Very nicely I might add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk