Active Junky Legit?

snakelk

WKR
I guess there's a learning curve for some of us. I finally placed an order that actually showed up on Active Junky, so it looks like I'll see my first cash back.

For those like me who've had trouble getting cash back (I've made two orders that never showed on Active Junky), I used Chrome, cleared all history and cookies, then signed into AJ and followed the link to Sierra Trading Post. I wanted to use the STP code I get in my emails, so I copied and pasted that in my cart and placed the order.

Within an hour the order showed up on my Active Junky account. Too bad I missed out on the cash back for my Kuiu and Mountain House orders, but I think I'll get it from now on. Thanks to all for the tips on how to get it to work.

sorry older post but i have purchases going back to june and havent seen a payout. it says i have x- amount in my account and then a listed payout date but the last 2 payout dates they send nothing. any others with issues or am i missing something. Ebates although not as generous works great. is this site a scam or just extra work to actually get what they claim?

sorry older post but i have purchases going back to june and havent seen a payout. it says i have x- amount in my account and then a listed payout date but the last 2 payout dates they send nothing. any others with issues or am i missing something. Ebates although not as generous works great. is this site a scam or just extra work to actually get what they claim?

I've never that the same problem, but I have had transactions that didn't show up. Their customer service is usually pretty good in my experience. I've always gotten it worked out. It might help if you linked a PayPal account to your active junky going forward, as it eliminates the possibly of checks getting lost in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I had this happen to me too, You have to go into your account and pick how you want to be paid. If you do not do this, it will just keep rolling over.

Sturgeon

WKR

SHOPPING PERIODPAYMENT DATE
Jan 1 - Mar 31May 10
Apr 1 - Jun 30Aug 10
July 1 - Sep 30Nov 10
Oct 1 - Dec 31Feb 10
  • Here are the payout dates

joes3

FNG
I’ve gotten a couple hundred bucks paid out by active junky over the past couple years. Definitely legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wks41

FNG
They sent me 99$ today. Ive never had an issue

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ok so Ebates would always fire out a check. i found out today with ActiveJunky you need to go into your account and select how you want payment. only issue is that every time i hit the check payment option it goes back to PAYPAL payment. the rep says software issue possibly. great deals but not so smooth with there website. now ive missed 2 pay out dates. very kwirky for me anyway.

they contacted me today and hopefully fixed the issue with selecting payment. not sure if it was a browser issue or other. they even offered to try to get me a payout even though the date has gone by. great to see it isint a scammo but honestly they had all my info. not sure why a check wasnt just mailed going back june but hopefully its fixed now. thanks for all the feedback!

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
This post is pretty old - I have since signed up and got a pretty good amount of money back.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I never got anything back from them so I don't even fool with it anymore. Shouldn't take two years to pay out, that's how far back I have purchases they never settled up on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i would contact them and see if there are software or setting issues. i finally was able to go into my account and select how i wanted payment only by messaging them. they told me they would try to get me a check but now it looks like February 10th. guess we will see. some of these %s back look too good to be true. glad some have gotten money back. im hopeful anyway.

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
I have had pretty good luck and have gotten a handful of checks. Couple purchases didn't register for some reason. One thing I found is you have to turn off your ad blocker