Active Junky Legit?

treillw

WKR
Is active Junky Legit? Do you get your checks as they state? Any positive or negative experiences?

Thanks!

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
It is! I have recieved 3 different payments now. I thought it was too good to be true myself but it's legit. Between Sierra trading and cabelas it adds up quick.

Shameless referral link if you sign up. (Active Junky)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

MIKEYB

WKR
Legit, Linked to my paypal and have received payments. There are quite a few cash back sites out there.

nmiller08

Lil-Rokslider
Using it for years with nary a hiccup, I don't claim to understand the business model but it definitely helps especially if you're buying something big...

Very legit. I get checks every quarter. Wonder how much I missed out on before I signed up.

Only bad thing is you start doing the math at how much you are spending.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tbuckus

WKR
Legit. Don’t get huge checks. Sometimes $5. Got $75 back from one purchase though.
Ebates is another one if you use amazon

snakelk

WKR
I must be the only one it hasn't worked for. I finally signed up and have used it twice in the last couple of weeks, one Kuiu order and one Mountain House. I made sure to go through Active Junky (using Chrome for a browser and without the Honey app) but neither purchase showed any cash back (12% and 16%). Each time I contacted Active Junky and they investigated and informed me it was now up to the merchant to pull through with the cash back. I realize it's only been a week or two, so possibly it will work eventually. Until I read this thread, I was beginning to wonder myself if it was legit.

I must be the only one it hasn't worked for. I finally signed up and have used it twice in the last couple of weeks, one Kuiu order and one Mountain House. I made sure to go through Active Junky (using Chrome for a browser and without the Honey app) but neither purchase showed any cash back (12% and 16%). Each time I contacted Active Junky and they investigated and informed me it was now up to the merchant to pull through with the cash back. I realize it's only been a week or two, so possibly it will work eventually. Until I read this thread, I was beginning to wonder myself if it was legit.
Some seem to have challenges and I wonder if it has to do with browsers and caches. I order almost exclusively off my phone using chrome browser. I do try to go in with an empty cart and add stuff to the cart then check out.

Kuiu was the weird one for me. The confirmation email was for the wrong amount, but they were auto-correcting it on the back end. Going into the purchase section of the profile showed the right amount.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
Same experience snakelk. Signed up for some Academy ammo deal. Also referred two other people who were successfull with their cashback. I currently have $0 of the $37 I should have received.

RyanCmns

WKR
Didn't read entire post just the last. however I've been using it for over a year and have recieved many checks probably over 200$ worth of valid checks in the mail!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

alyuaz

WKR
Received my first rebate from them in November via Paypal.
What I do before each purchase is close all other webpages ,
clear cookies and history, turn my ipad or wifi off.
First website after turning it back on is ActiveJunky
and the link where I plan to shop.

jmz82

FNG
Does active junky really only give the 1% on guns?

What about ebates?

I have only used ebates, I think active junky is the same and just covers different stores. when I started I elected to do one since doing many seemed to be more of a hassle than I was willing to participate in, I think at the time ebates covered more companies. over the course of a few years I've gotten over $500 back. Most purchases have a small percent but they have deals occasionally when you can get 10% or more on certain companies or categories.

Here is my shameless referral link. Anyone that uses it gets 10$ back after their first purchase I think.
Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back

sneaky

"DADDY"
I haven't seen squat from Active Junky. I don't even check for their deals anymore.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I go through active junky, ebates, and coupon cabin to see who has the best deal at the time I am purchasing. All have been good to me.

I got over $400 back from active junky in November. Everything I have bought through there has worked so far. I use Firefox usually if that makes a difference.