Cabelas 10% off coupon?

Does anyone know when they "typically" send these out to email? I am waiting to make a purchase and don't want to lose out.

Titan

WKR
Since the Bass Pro buyout, coupons (and good sales) have really declined. Your best bet is to try and pick up discount gift cards and then use active junky for the cash back. Doesn't really work on ammo and guns, but for everyday stuff you are looking at 15-20% off combining the two.

The only one I have seen has been in store. Might as well just buy online and use active junky. I do think one might come between now and the end of the year, but not holding my breath.

Here's a shameless active junky referral link if you are not already signed up.

Active Junky

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I am about done with Cabelas. Prices are high and many quality products I used to buy are no longer made or available there. Closed the bargain caves. Now it is a great place for cheap flannel shirts or a bass boat. Most of hunting stuff they are selling now I can get elsewhere cheaper. Too bad. I used to go there twice a week to walk around. Now I drive by unless I need to use their restroom.

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with you Mosby, I did a ton of online bargain bin shopping, and have it shipped to the store. I was there picking up packages so much they got to know me by name. Since Bass Pros took over Ive orders twice is all.

Deals are less frequent and not as good.

Getting good deals is much more about looking for opportunities to price match, use gift cards and active junky. It applies more to bigger items I think. Some of their optics and similar stuff. It has to be high enough to make it worth the time.

If you have 20% off gift cards and can pair that with active junky at 10% plus or a 10% coupon, you can make some good deals.

I hate the new store layout and I don't like the redhead clothing line. I feel like I'm walking through an amusement park when I am there as opposed to a hunting store with some displays.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk