Crazy deal on Leupold vx-3i

rodney482

WKR
Yep!! I did the same thing. Actually this same scope, same seller

The reason they are cheap is this scope has been discontinued.

Yeah they should be real, I got one a few months ago from mollysplace that was on sale. Some people were speculating they were counterfeit because of the price. I took the gamble and called Leopold with the serial number and had it verified as real.

Good Deal

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
lol...good grief guys. I mentioned earlier I've bought this same scope from this same seller with the last special they had. Expect lightening fast shipping and a genuine Leupold.

RdRdrFan

WKR
lol...good grief guys. I mentioned earlier I've bought this same scope from this same seller with the last special they had. Expect lightening fast shipping and a genuine Leupold.

I bought one on the last sell as well , legit seller

I purchased one last time as well. My experience was great and the item is legit. I only wish I hadn’t missed it this time.

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
I got one from another seller. “bigfishbuddy”. $249.00 shipped with a 15% off yesterday.

Cheapest I’ve seen at store is about 330 on sale. Cabelas is usually $399.00.

- - - Updated - - -

If you get sighted up and send all info to Leupold, they will send you a cds for free, from what I’ve heard. Counter at Cabelas told me this too.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
I got one from another seller. “bigfishbuddy”. $249.00 shipped with a 15% off yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

If you get sighted up and send all info to Leupold, they will send you a cds for free, from what I’ve heard. Counter at Cabelas told me this too.

Nam, could you articulate on that CDS info?

- - - Updated - - -

Send all what info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Nam, could you articulate on that CDS info?

Yeah I’d like to know more about that too. I was thinking about sending it in and having a customized reticle put in it for my ballistics. Might consider a CDS knob, especially if it went under the cap.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I’d like to know more about that too. I was thinking about sending it in and having a customized reticle put in it for my ballistics. Might consider a CDS knob, especially if it went under the cap.

You can't just put the knob on for the cds system they have to change out the internal adjustment. Cost "might" be close to having the reticle changed

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Ok, I would almost prefer the custom reticle. Nothing to move. Probably go that way then.

EastMT

WKR
Thanks again for the heads up Broomd, my wife isn’t as appreciative but that’s ok.

I picked up a set of BX-4 10x42 in camo for $360 shipped from them. Of course my wife wasn’t home today when UPS tried to deliver them so I won’t get them until tomorrow.