64 Gun safe

aboss014

FNG
Incredible deal at dick's sporting goods online only.
88fc679bac523fdf9de8d8215ea19d7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
My sister works at their corporate headquarters and I told her I didn’t give a crap, I was never stepping foot in that place again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

264win

WKR
Understand the hate for dicks ( appropriate name ) for their caving to new gun regs.
However I will happily buy their stuff when they sell it at a loss and hurt their bottom line.

I will always encourage gun owners to buy safes, even cheap imported ones.

FYI to anyone looking at buying one.
This is a “cheap” safe, but will still keep anyone but a professional out.

PredatorX

WKR
Understand the hate for dicks ( appropriate name ) for their caving to new gun regs.
However I will happily buy their stuff when they sell it at a loss and hurt their bottom line.

I will always encourage gun owners to buy safes, even cheap imported ones.

FYI to anyone looking at buying one.
This is a “cheap” safe, but will still keep anyone but a professional out.
Yeah but you are also browsing their website. That sends them a pretty clear message and helps support their decisions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don’t get all these folks wanting to hurt themselves (if looking for a product that’s Dick’s is clearancing for pennies on the dollar and undoubtedly losing their ass on) by spending more of their own money in hopes that it hurts Dick’s. It’s almost like tariffs - “lets both drink this poison and hope it kills you first!”

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but you are also browsing their website. That sends them a pretty clear message and helps support their decisions.

Come on. If that’s the case, then you just replied to a thread discussing Dick’s that will show up in web archives that will “support their decisions” that they’re getting more press...

bsnedeker

WKR
I don’t get all these folks wanting to hurt themselves (if looking for a product that’s Dick’s is clearancing for pennies on the dollar and undoubtedly losing their ass on) by spending more of their own money in hopes that it hurts Dick’s. It’s almost like tariffs - “lets both drink this poison and hope it kills you first!”

- - - Updated - - -

Come on. If that’s the case, then you just replied to a thread discussing Dick’s that will show up in web archives that will “support their decisions” that they’re getting more press...
Sorry man, but I think you are being pretty short sighted here. Yes, I am absolutely willing to hurt myself by paying a bit more for a product rather than supporting a company that had a clear stance against our second amendment rights.

Dick's is hurting right now which sends a clear message to these companies that would work to erode our freedoms that we will not stand for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I adopted paying for better service a while back. I now plan my trips to my pro shop that is an hour away. I drive past 3 gas stations to get to the one where the people aren’t rude. I don’t go in any building owned by Sam Walton’s Trust. The list goes on.

ALL of those decisions cost more but don’t hurt me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty2426

WKR
And half the folks hating on dicks sporting goods have Sitka gear. (Who still has not come out against Charles post publicly)

PredatorX

WKR

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it's probably the opposite. All of these threads that show up in the archives with no increase in Web site traffic tells them people are talking (and not in a positive way). They are obviously hurting for a reason.

PredatorX

WKR
And half the folks hating on dicks sporting goods have Sitka gear. (Who still has not come out against Charles post publicly)
What makes you think Post's views are the same as Sitkas?

Dusty2426

WKR
What makes you think Post's views are the same as Sitkas?

Don’t have to have he same views to support something. Integrity is a cheap status symbol. Look how many die hard hunters use jet boil and black diamond.

PredatorX

WKR
It's also very hard for some people to have the integrity to stand up for something they believe in and want to protect.

slick

WKR
It’s also the holidays. People that work at Sitka are just like us. Sitka has come out and said they support the 2A to individuals who have inquired, it’s buried in one of the 96,543 threads on Post. Give them a break for a second.. it was horrible timing on Post’s part, flame away if they don’t come out with something at the end of the week. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt to make a formal statement in a few days.

Dusty2426

WKR
It's also very hard for some people to have the integrity to stand up for something they believe in and want to protect.

Most people believed the tooth fairy in until proven wrong does that question their integrity.