Mystery ranch on Expert voice

deadwolf

WKR
For those of you Fire, LEO, MIL, or SAR people, you’ll be happy to know that Mystery Ranch is now on expert voice. Thanks a bunch MR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No purchases allowed on Fire and Military line of packs. Tons of limits and exclusions when you read the fine print.

OP
D

deadwolf

WKR
No purchases allowed on Fire and Military line of packs. Tons of limits and exclusions when you read the fine print.

You’re a glass half empty kinda guy : )

I figured the majority here would be interested in the hunting packs.

I used to have access to Experticity and for the most part never really found any deals that were much better than you could get else where once all the limitations and extra fees were tacked on. Hope this MR deal is good for someone.

OP
D

deadwolf

WKR
I used to have access to Experticity and for the most part never really found any deals that were much better than you could get else where once all the limitations and extra fees were tacked on. Hope this MR deal is good for someone.

Yeah each company on there runs things a bit different, but I have enjoyed being a member since it’s inception as Promotive and shop at the ones that work out. Some have some unacceptable shipping prices that negate any savings almost entirely, or they price items as MSRP, which is substantially more than you can find online or in store, but for the most part it’s been great for me and the people I work with.

blasterak

FNG
Right on, seen that earlier today and may have to try one out, hunting packs aren't excluded at least the ones I checked out.

What percent is the discount? I'm fire but I don't have an account set up. Wondering if its worth it or not. Thanks.

What percent is the discount? I'm fire but I don't have an account set up. Wondering if its worth it or not. Thanks.

1st rule of expert voice is cant talk about any prices or discounts.
The deals very alot by manufacturer.
It was super easy to set up just had to email proof and download the app.
There are some extremely good deals on certain things.
Other things you mise well wait for some kind of deal online.

1st rule of expert voice is cant talk about any prices or discounts.
The deals very alot by manufacturer.
It was super easy to set up just had to email proof and download the app.
There are some extremely good deals on certain things.
Other things you mise well wait for some kind of deal online.

Gotcha. I'll check it out myself. Thanks.