Kuiu belt pouches = $1

Scrappy

WKR
Yup I got the four yesterday that I ordered. I'll find a use for them.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
for that price i picked up 4, two left and two right...wonder what the difference is? regardless at that price i am sure i can find a way to attach them somewhere

Gonewest

WKR
I bought some. I'll find something to do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix40

WKR
How do these attach to a pack? I saw them but figured they didnt work with pals webbing or the like.

Rockchuck

WKR
I picked up a few sets at that price too. I am going to try incorporating them with some pack sewing I plan to do.

Carlin59

WKR
Picked up four as well, even though they don't have an immediate home on my EMR II. A few thoughts that others may be interested in:
1. I have a couple light day packs/hydration packs that have a waist "belt" that is just webbing. These could slip over nicely and add some functionality.
2. Adding them on an AGC bino harness on the side straps. Some guys have done this with the FHF pouches, so this may be a cheap alternative.
3. May not work at all, but am going to try them threaded on the horizontal compression straps of the EMR II. Might be nice to have a small, dedicated pocket on the outside of the pack researved for just "x" (mini med kit maybe?).
4. If all else fails, they would make decent mini-mini-ditty sacks for the truck, pack, tool box, etc.
Coudnt really go wrong for $1.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Heck I bought some even at a buck. Figured odds/end pouches after I cut off the back stuff or maybe sew a narrower channel to fit a strap through.

But to answer no they don't connect on PALS, there is a loop on the back the full height of the pouch to apparently have gone over the full belt perhaps? It's like a 4" tall sleeve. There is a strip of hook Velcro on the back as well. There is a single zipper pull intended to close toward the rear of the pack when on a belt thus the left/right designation.

dotman

WKR
For $1, I picked up 10, they'll make nice little storage organizers in the gear room or pack.

Ha weird. $1. With this people grabbing them in bulk I am amazed they are still in stock. I grabbed a few. See if I can find a use for them. Thanks for sharing.

Squirrels

WKR
yeah....I just bought 14 in phantom grey....with free shipping......they will come in handy for something at some point

Thanks for the heads up. I jumped on this and scooped some up for the kids' and wife's pack belts that lack pouches.