Sierra Trading Post Code

Rogue541

WKR
Too bad the codes aren't working for the boots you want Tbuckus. I've ran into that several times myself.

Tuesday code:

JY43DF625
FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
EXTRA –
25% OFF** $125+
20% OFF** $100+
OR 15% OFF** $75+

Holy moly these codes are getting burnt up quick! Haha. Early bird gets the worm though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna know how guys are still receiving them. Haven’t seen a discount code in months. Only a free shipping periodically.

Rogue541

WKR
I wanna know how guys are still receiving them. Haven’t seen a discount code in months. Only a free shipping periodically.

I used to receive them also but eventually opted out because I was spending too much money. I actually called to get back on the list and the rep said that it’s only for the original folks who had the deal, no new additions. Bummer.

snakelk

WKR
I used to receive them also but eventually opted out because I was spending too much money. I actually called to get back on the list and the rep said that it’s only for the original folks who had the deal, no new additions. Bummer.

I've always wondered why some don't get the codes, and some of us do. I will keep posting them as long as I receive them and others can save a few bucks.

Here's another for today:

JY44KA456

FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
EXTRA –
25% OFF** $125+
20% OFF** $100+
OR 15% OFF** $75+

If these are getting used up quickly and anyone wants me to PM a code instead of posting on here for everyone, just let me know. Usually the fine print says they are good for three orders.

Redfish71

FNG
Coupon code

If you have another coupon code you’re willing to share I’d appreciate it thank you very much

QUOTE=snakelk;1038039]I've always wondered why some don't get the codes, and some of us do. I will keep posting them as long as I receive them and others can save a few bucks.

Here's another for today:

JY44KA456

FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
EXTRA –
25% OFF** $125+
20% OFF** $100+
OR 15% OFF** $75+

If these are getting used up quickly and anyone wants me to PM a code instead of posting on here for everyone, just let me know. Usually the fine print says they are good for three orders.[/QUOTE]

Kindo

WKR
Any reason why these wont work for me? It saves the code in the little box but then doesn't mark anything down.

Perhaps they're being used up beforehand? I've tried on a code I was PMd a while back and it did the same thing.

If one of you blessed enough to receive these codes would please PM me a code prior to posting it would be much appreciated! I'll go ahead and post it on here after use.

Thanks!

Sturgeon

WKR

I've heard that people that used to get to the codes that don't get them anymore had too many returns.

snakelk

WKR
Any reason why these wont work for me? It saves the code in the little box but then doesn't mark anything down.

Perhaps they're being used up beforehand? I've tried on a code I was PMd a while back and it did the same thing.

If one of you blessed enough to receive these codes would please PM me a code prior to posting it would be much appreciated! I'll go ahead and post it on here after use.

Thanks!

Sent you a code via PM.

snakelk

WKR

I've heard that people that used to get to the codes that don't get them anymore had too many returns.

I haven't heard that, but I don't return items often. I think maybe twice to STP in 10-15 years, and one was an exchange.

Sturgeon

WKR
Free shipping* on $100+
extra –
25% off** $125+
20% off** $100+
or 15% off** $75+

ht85kg980