Sierra Trading Post Code

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone got a STP code emailed to them in the last few days? I haven't gotten one in like 3 weeks.

OP
Paulyester

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I suspected. I used to get one a day and then suddenly stopped getting them a few weeks ago. Would someone mind sharing a 25% off code with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen a 25% off coupon of weeks. Free shipping is all I get.

Jimss

WKR
I bought a couple pairs of marmot precip pants and jackets quite a few years ago. They are super compact, light, and fairly breathable. The jackets even have pitzips which are great for ventilation! They aren't camo but I wear them in Alaska while camping/fishing and as backups for my Sitka camo raingear. They work great and Sierra Trading offers them at a great price....especially if you can find a 20 to 25% discount code.

How are y'all getting them?

I've been signed up for years. Used to get them all the time. Now all I get it free shipping. This was this mornings.

9208a880ef6a8ad6aa97f6315579b4bd.jpg

WYO_ATL

Lil-Rokslider
I get a 25% off about every other week

Titan

WKR
My last one expired last night. So I should get one in the next 48 hours if you can wait. I'll throw it up here when I do.

Also, don't forget to go through ebates or another site like that for an extra 2.5% cash back. Not a lot, but it adds up over the year. And there are some referral deals.