Cabalas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I believe they were 82 before and they dropped to 80. No telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
They’ve been up at $85, but the postings have been more and more sporadic. Before this summer, it was $80 for the card and they posted every Monday. I think the gravy train may be coming to an end.

I bought $600 worth of cards a month ago. Not going to use them. They were $85 each. Only looking to sell at face value. $600 worth for $510. Will ship for free.

TheCougar

WKR
Looks like this is gone for good. Gift cards haven’t been around for months and I have stopped getting my Cabelas club 10% off monthly sale emails. It was good while it lasted.

Looks like this is gone for good. Gift cards haven’t been around for months and I have stopped getting my Cabelas club 10% off monthly sale emails. It was good while it lasted.

Raise is about the only thing going right now. With coupon codes you can get them at 16-18% off. Not as good but also not nearly as much need due to fewer 10% off coupons.

Raise

Cabelas does price match certain retailers so using active junky, gift cards and then calling to price match can create some deals.

Also, products that aren't discounted elsewhere. For instance, nightforce shv F1 is 1250 everywhere.

Buy gift cards at 15% off and wait for Active Junky to hit 15% back and you're at 957 after tax.

If you get super lucky you get Active Junky at 10% off and a coupon on top of it.

Yes, those are shameless referral links.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
Raise is about the only thing going right now. With coupon codes you can get them at 16-18% off. Not as good but also not nearly as much need due to fewer 10% off coupons.

Raise

Cabelas does price match certain retailers so using active junky, gift cards and then calling to price match can create some deals.

Also, products that aren't discounted elsewhere. For instance, nightforce shv F1 is 1250 everywhere.

Buy gift cards at 15% off and wait for Active Junky to hit 15% back and you're at 957 after tax.

If you get super lucky you get Active Junky at 10% off and a coupon on top of it.

Yes, those are shameless referral links.

I did exactly this three months ago. I bought the maximum amount of cards on my ebay account and my dads ebay account each week from March to July. the 15% active junky hit the day after a 10% cabelas discount dropped off. i called Cabelas customer service and they applied the discount to my order anyway for being a cabelas card holder.

Ended up getting a swarovski ATX w/ 95mm obj for ~$2500 (just got cash back from active junky last week)
Also got a set of swarovski 10x42 SLC's in the same order for $1100. Cant beat those deals.

Didn't even think to call them to get the coupon applied. Good job there.

I’m still hopeful on these. They dried up last winter, but they had more in spring / summer. I’m hoping it’s a seasonal thing.