Cabalas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

Cabelas gift cards 20% off! $100 cards for $80 unlimited supply!

For those of you that did not know about this...Ebay has $100 Cabelas gift cards for $80 (limit 3 per offering). I have been using this for some time and it is LEGIT! I have no idea how they do it but the seller "SVM" runs these sales almost daily. You can buy no more than 3 cards at a time and, when that particular sale is over (usually no more than a day or two), you can buy 3 more the next time they offer it (usually the next day) . In the end, I bought a pair of the new HD 15x56 Swarovski binoculars for $1,840 to my door!. I bought 23 cards with a savings of $460. And, if you happen to have one of those Cabelas coupons, you can save even more than that. Just look up Cabelas Gift Card on Ebay and look for this sale. NOTE: They also sell the $100 cards for face value, so make sure you look for the discounted cards. ($100 for $80) NOTE: One VERY important thing...when you receive your cards in the mail, the envelope will indicated the sender as "Awards Headquarters" in a very plain envelope....So don't throw it out as junk mail!!!!
Here is the link for today...but it will change by tomorrow. Again: just search for Cabelas Gift Card on Ebay and look for the discounted cards offered by SVM.
Updated 3/09 sale... $100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $80! - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay

If you go on the site and cannot find these cards, that only means they have sold their quota for this particular offering. Just check the next day or so and they will be offered again.

M-n-T

Last edited:
I saw these yesterday and wondered if they were legit. Great deal for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using these for a couple years. One or twice a year they do a $100 gift card for $70 but I think you can only buy one.

Makes for some awesome deals. I almost always stack them with a sale and try to wait for a coupon as well. I use them to buy all my ammo at 40-50% off.

My recent hot deals are a #42 Carnivore Grinder for $270 out the door from the bargain cave and a 1946 Manufacture Winchester 1894 from the gun library for $265 which is a steal since it's about a $800 gun to most collectors.

Just keep a close eye on the cards as they're like cash, I've misplaced my stack which was down to around $200. I'm hoping they turn up somewhere stupid in the house as I'm usually pretty anal about checking my pocket every 5 minutes when I'm carrying them on a cabelas run and making sure I have them on me when I get home.

b_young

FNG
I get promotional emails from ebay and I once got a $15 off coupon and used it to go along with the $80 for $100 gift card. So $65 for a $100 gift card. Got some cabelas instinct merino wool base layers that were drastically reduced, a day pack and a few other little things. No telling how much money I saved.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Be sure to sign up for activejunkie when you burn the cards. They give you 6-10% cash back on your pretax total!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

willidru

WKR
Be sure to sign up for activejunkie when you burn the cards. They give you 6-10% cash back on your pretax total!

This ^^^ Stack the 20% gift cards with AJ rebate and if you have Cabelas Visa use when there is the 10% off deal

TBarron

WKR
Can AJ be used in store or just online? They have 10% cabelas visa pts on swaro spotters right now. Uh oh.

hi2u

FNG
Can you purchase more than 3 with the same card if you back in and do again?

bbags1

FNG
The link works, but how do I find it directly on eBay? The only cards that show up for me are $93

OP
M
The link works, but how do I find it directly on eBay? The only cards that show up for me are $93

Not sure why that link doesn't take you right to it? Anyway, just go on Ebay and type in "Cabelas Gift Card" You'll just have to scroll down until you find the ones offered by SVM ($100 for $80 w/free shipping) Remember, SVM also offers the same card at face value, so just keep searching for the discounted cards...they are there.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Is this good towards firearms ?
It says only 1% back on firearms and 2% on reloading supplies. I have bought reloading supplies and got 10% back. Never used it to buy a firearm. I know pods has, maybe he'll chime in, or shoot him a PM.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone ever have any issues using these ?

I haven’t. I’ve ordered close to 2k worth. Just got three in the mail today. They are a regular gift card. I’ve used them in store and online. Not sure how they do it but it has saved me a ton of money on top of AJ