Leer 122 topper on Tacoma

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Probably going to order one this week. First time loading up the truck without it and felt like I’d have been better off getting a 4-Runner (or carolla for that matter). Anyone got a review on these? The good, the bad, the ugly would be appreciated.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get a 122 but had a 100 and it worked fine for what it was. I would think the extra height is more convenient unless you park in garages.
The 5' bed on a Tacoma is pretty lame. Not much to work with.
Also, be aware it's easy to overload a Toyota. The rear suspension is not really suited to doing truck things and the topper is going to cut into the weight capacity. Think stylish car.
I owned my Taco for 9 years and this year is the first for my new-to-me F150 to go to elk camp. Different ballgame.

OP
Phil4

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Right on, have the 74 inch bed, hopefully just loaded with 8 elk quarters in coolers, 2 racks and a couple rifles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Leer 100XR on my 2007 Tacoma with 6’ bed. I have had no issues with it, other than the top of the roof has sunk in a little. Probably from parking outside in the hot 100+ summers. It hasn’t affected the performance of the shell at all. I run Firestone Airbags, so I don’t notice the weight of the shell...