Water proof pants

Mdhunter

FNG
Leaving for idaho next Tuesday and with rain and snow in the forecast, looking for som good waterproof pants. Learned my lesson last year. What do you guys suggest

snowplow

WKR
Kuiu yukon! Amazing! same stuff they make the gaiters out of. 100% legit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

lkwoolsey

WKR
Second on the Kuiu Yukon. I've had the jacket and pants for a few years, and both are still going strong. I wash them once a year in the nikwax tech wash, and they keep me dry hunting out here in Washington.

You can't go wrong with either the Sitka Stormfront or Kuiu Yukon. I'd throw in the Kuiu Chugach as well. It's lighter than the other two and still pretty bomb proof. I have the Yukon and Chugach sets. The one I use depends on the weather.

mcseal2

WKR
Very satisfied with the Kuiu Yukon pants after using them around home and in Alaska on my moose hunt.

RedRidge

WKR
A little different approach, but I used these NRS Kayak dry pants to walk around Alaska with. Kept my clothes and feet dry. I hiked quite a bit in them, but they are on the loud side and you will get some sweat pending how hard you hike, but then again what rain gear doesn't. I would imagine they would do great in snow too.
ihAA9ROl.jpg