FHF gear Razco Kydex holster vs Alaska Guide Creations Holster

MillCreekMike

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the Razco holster to mount to my AGC bino harness. I perfer formed kydex over a generic nylon holster. It just looked like a more stable system to me. My season is coming up next week, ill let you know how it works out.

Mi_fiveo

WKR
I recently found the Razco Glock 20/21 holster that attaches to the bottom of the FHF Bino pack. That is and I definitely have to have one. Was looking at the Kenai chest rig but wearing two harnesses and one over the top of the other seems like a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wseidel

WKR
I've run the AGC for a number of years and two years ago purchased the Kenai chest holster to replace a thigh rig. Though it sounds cumbersome to have one atop the other, it's not bad. I like having my 44 on my chest in case I'm ever in the horrific situation of having a bear on top of me.
The KCH quality (like the AGC) is awesome and I even purchased two kydex shells for two different firearms. It is nice to have both to run individually as well since I hike often with just the KCH (when I don't need my binoculars). Hope this helps.