Outdoor Vision / Scree Gaiters

Vangysway

FNG
I recently bought the Outdoor Vision scree gaiters. They have been quiet and have worked incredibly well until I managed to bust one of the zippers on my archery elk hunt. Black Ovis wouldn't exchange them, as it was past 30 days, but Outdoor Vision replaced them without question. I greatly appreciate companies that stand behind their products, and they will have a customer for life because of it. Just thought it was worth sharing for any of you in the market for new gaiters.

Mossy

WKR
I appreciate the review. I’m in the market and haven’t heard of them before. I’m sold on the made in the US. How’s the sizing?

fbhandler

WKR
Hi there...

I just happen to be selling 2 pairs of very good condition scree gaiters in ranger green. I needed both the lg/xlg and the sm/md as the large was to big for my light boots and the smalls were to little for my winter boots, I wear sz 11. Their definitely some of the best gaiters out there and I’ve tried a lot of em... I am only selling them cuz I went with the first lite to match my pant camo. I’d let them both go for $60 shipped or $35 ea... let me know if your interested

58ada22c569bc888a3f343a2877dc203.jpg
3c68fbadc6c57b694c5803677d8eb333.jpg

armyjoe

Super Moderator
I might be interested. I'm a 10.5. Do you think the med would fit a set of crispi boots? I know your size is a tad larger but I'm not sure what boot you are wearing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fbhandler

WKR
I might be interested. I'm a 10.5. Do you think the med would fit a set of crispi boots? I know your size is a tad larger but I'm not sure what boot you are wearing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv got a set in multicam, the smaller size of the 2 as well if anyone’s interested.

They just have too much going on for me, too much to put on for a short gaiter. They are very well made. Pretty quiet and stay in place. Just not what I’m quite looking for in a gaiter.

fbhandler

WKR
Not sure if it’s ok to advertise in this thread... but just wanted to update, the sm/md are sold the lg/xlg in ranger green are still for sale.

Added a pic of the previously sold/smaller pair so folks could see em on a boot

These are crispi Thor’s sz 11

02b0196e786253c9a8e71a43a6ba9e83.jpg