Exo pack cover?

What are people using for a pack cover for an exo 5500? Asking for a friend who doesn't have time to make one and pretty much has to order from Amazon prime because he heads out in a week.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Just buy an Osprey cover rated for the cbic inch size of your bag. What I use on a Stone Glacier and it works fine.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I bought the smaller eberlestock cover for my 2000 bag. It would fit the next size up. Their large cover would likely fit the 5500.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not sure if it will arrive in time but I have 2 from jimmy tarps. One brown and one orange. Light, compact and cheap.

Most covers work but a dry bag inside works better

I get the dry bag concept. The question I have is how water logged does the exterior material get? Seems like it would a ton of weight to the pack if it was soaked with water as apposed to covering it?

I get the dry bag concept. The question I have is how water logged does the exterior material get? Seems like it would a ton of weight to the pack if it was soaked with water as apposed to covering it?
That's why I bought a cover. My bino harness picked up weight last year after an all day hunt in rain and snow. It would be magnified in a pack.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk