let's discuss your folding knife. the one with you Right now :D

MattB

WKR
Spyferco Delica. Works great, light, and cheap enough that it doesn't bother me too much if I lose it.

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
15-20 year old schrade old timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sealee12

Lil-Rokslider
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - I love mine. BUT The para 3 is even better design IMO with its more edc friendly blade length. I would have bought the para 3 if it was available back then.

Benchmade mini onslaught. Prob my favorite folder.
Got a few spyderco natives and some other S35v with orange G10 scales that i prob carry most often, but it doesnt have the nice belly that the onslaught has.
That onslaught is a racecar for my needs. Pure sex and substance. What more do you need? ;)

Te Hopo

Lil-Rokslider
When I turned 12 my father bought me a Leather PST for my birthday, a very pricey tool at the time.

I was so impressed that I decided after years of hard use to retire it and bought myself a Leatherman Wave which has been going strong for 10+ years now, it gets used hard every day on the farm and I wouldn't be without it now.

Been carrying this guy for 5+ years now.

Benchmade Stryker that I got off a guy at work for 50 bucks because the auto didnt work and the blade was broken at the tip

Sent it in to Benchmade, spent another 50 bucks to get a new blade and the auto mechanism fixed.
Still going strong today.
c2611b6ca8273a4af8a8e442a3274383.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TJ

WKR
Buck model 307, I think it's the Wrangler. My Dad gave it to me close to 40 years ago.

I pack it every day. Thanks dad

Case sodbuster lately. With jeans or carhart style pants I like a clip Kershaw. Cheap and easy to open. I’ve broken tips, broken clips, stripped screws and for $30 I get a new one. Really wanting to try a Spyderco sometime.

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Buck folder that I got back in 2010. Broke of a little more than a quarter inch on the point by stupidity and came back to it later and reground the point from the top down into more of a drop point. After speding so much time on a stone with this thing I can get it back shaving hair in about 45 seconds. I was bummed when I took some patina off the brass when cleanin deer off it a couple weeks ago.

colersu22

WKR
I use to carry a leatherman but recently switched to a folder when benchmade released the bugout and now I feel naked without it.

OP
B

boom

WKR
changed up recently. had to send my Benchmade in for repairs and picked this up in the interim. found it on Amazon for a wtf pricing..couldnt resist.

ZT 0566CFcliff nov 21 069.jpg

topher89

WKR
Benchmade Min-grip with G10 handles. Perfect EDC size.

When I am in the backcountry, hunting or doing outdoors work, I switch to a Spyderco Military.