let's discuss your folding knife. the one with you Right now :D

Hiker

FNG
SOG Spec Elite Automatic - Been carrying it for about 3 years.....

Try an automatic you will like it!

I've carried a Kershaw Chill for many years. Been through a bunch of them and that is why I don't carry an expensive knife. Great blade shape and the steel takes an edge well. Very slim in the pocket. I always reverse the clip to carry tip down. I'd love to get a Benchmade Bugout, but I'm afraid I'll lose it.

I gave one to my uber driver on the way to the airport on Friday because I forgot I still had it until we we were well on our way to the airport. It's with me whenever I'm wearing pants so I've done this more than once.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I started out with Kershaw Whirlwind, then purchased a Benchmade Mini-Barrage, then received a Zero Tolerance 0350 as a gift. I rotate between the Benchmade and the ZT. Some quality, solid feeling knives. The Gerber Dime is so handy its always in my pocket. Have a few of them stashed in various gear bags as well.

Attachments

• Knives - Copy.jpg
    Knives - Copy.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 56

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade 707 for the last 8 years or so. I rotate in a mini griptilian with slim micarta scales once in a while.

Wirrex

FNG
I carried a full size d2 griptillian for nearly a decade. Then a few other benchmades and for the about the last 3 years a stainless Esee Izula in my own custom sheath. All though it’s Longer than a folder it disappears in a front pocket. I wouldn’t mind trying one of the new skeloetonized benchmade offerings. I don’t see myself going back to a folder, to hard to keep clean.

ZT 0562CF

523f55696002ea95c7f74a47afae993c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a knife nerd......damn fine piece right here

I just down-graded to an opinel #8. I have been carrying a custom slipjoint by Taylor knives. Huge difference in price but it should do. I like the opinel so far, should be easy to sharpen and if I drop it in the lake, well I don't care.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
My everyday knife for the past decade has been and still is a Benchmade Griptilian with a drop point and half-serrated blade. It's a great knife, and I have used the heck out of it!

Firehawk

WKR
I have lost too many knives to count, but currently I carry a small Browning Prism folder but I find it a bit small. I also had a nice gift from Santa that I plan to carry each day if I can prove to myself I won't lose it. Benchmade Mini Freek. Love the handle and it has S30V steel.

Benchmade mini griptilian for work (farmer/ mechanic)
Benchmade casbah for everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk