Perfect tent light?

bbrown

WKR
I’m not sure but it’s cheap, light weight and puts off enough light to get dressed and even read. Found this one on my way thru the check out at my local Home Depot and it worked out pretty slick on my recent deer hunt when I was in the tent 13-14 hours a day.

9Kc403V.jpg
[/IMG]

Access Denied

oldgoat

WKR
I'm still really sold on the Luci Lights, as long as I can remember to set them out to solar recharge every day and before I leave for the trip helps too!

Joseph08

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure but it’s cheap, light weight and puts off enough light to get dressed and even read. Found this one on my way thru the check out at my local Home Depot and it worked out pretty slick on my recent deer hunt when I was in the tent 13-14 hours a day.

9Kc403V.jpg
[/IMG]

Access Denied

This one is nice. I typically use Dimmable LED Rope Light. It works great for me.

We charged it up once on an 8 day hunt. Used it in the morning to get dressed and then a few hours each night for eating/settling in the tent and some reading before bed.

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
Sorry for the lack of detail in the first post - thought the link would show the info.

Its a Nite Ize Moonlit LED Micron Lantern. Weighs just .7oz and fits in the palm of your hand.
ieTNxhB.jpg
[/IMG]