New climbing sticks

On the latest hunting public podcast there was a listener that wrote in and asked how they like their new climbing sticks. It sounded like they said "B" climbing sticks. I've done some searching, but don't see anything on the internet. Anyone know what sticks they are talking about?

Scrappy

WKR
For 80 bucks a piece you to can be a hunting beast, that is when he gets his next shipment in. Sold out quickly on his first shipment. I can't believe people will pay that much for for a climbing stick.

Pivoting a bit, I have become interested in a set of the monolithic sticks that attach together in a 20 foot ladder vs hanging in sections.

Muddy makes a versio:

https://shop.gomuddy.com/the-quick-stick-xl/

I have a set of lone wolf sticks that are light but there seems to be some advantage to a one-piece set up.

Anyone have any thoughts?

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a cheap one piece stick set up. they work nice for permanent sets, but definitely not much for run and gun. Easy to set up and stable with enough height for most situations

blackdawg

WKR
For 80 bucks a piece you to can be a hunting beast, that is when he gets his next shipment in. Sold out quickly on his first shipment. I can't believe people will pay that much for for a climbing stick.

If I can get just one hunting beast stick I will Be happy camper,,,, so sick and tired of trying to set my hangon with only one leg on the stick that is high enough for getting the stand set properly, 80 bucks for a top stick that I can put two feet on, not a problem. In the meantime i will keep hanging the lone wolf sticks. The lone wolf stick has a real advantage imho over one piece, give me two lineman’s belts and four sticks and there is almost no tree on any angle that I can’t get high enough in over and through any amount of branches to set a hangon stand in. I can run a climber up most trees that a one piece stick will work in and have a much more comfortable place to sit. It really comes down to matching the gear to the trees in your areas and kind of properties that you have access for deer, public/private.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackdawg

WKR
Mucho gracias scrappy, another rockslide moment of enlightenment,,I can buy gifts for the kids now 🤣🤣🤣🤣, with the extra 67 bucks you saved me .

I really like the hawk helium sticks I got. I added the lone wolf verse buttons to mine. They have double steps to stand on.