Delorme InReach SE activation issues

Hi all,
Trying to activate my new Delorme inreach se. I gave it like 45 minutes - it's hanging on "waiting for response" - and then tried to back out of the browser process to try again, now I can't login - "The Account is Locked". I saw on amazon some guy had the same issue, but never details how he fixed it. I am in a canyon and it's a little cloudy, but my garmin has no problem.... Any ideas? Their support looks like a M-F kind of deal and I'm heading out on Sunday.
Thanks

kodiakfly

WKR
Do you have the latest software update on your unit? When I got mine it wouldn't work out of the box and a buddy who has one told me about the software update and it worked like a champ.

akrdkill

WKR
try resetting to default settings in the settings menu....but like kodiak said best to have a computer you can hook to after activating & updating

Terrapin

WKR
Don't bother, just call them. I had the same problem. It had something to do with how I activated on the computer or on my iPhone. Nothing you can, but they fixed it in about a minute.

tenth1

Lil-Rokslider
When I got mine to use that weekend they had a weekend shut down for maintenance.

colobow

Lil-Rokslider
I was having this problem and garmin told me to leave the delorme outside so it can get a signal and to wait 30 mins. That worked.