Disgusting trail cam footage

Well guys..... The sheep herder decided he wanted to get "friendly" with his horse...no joke.... I have video

It gets pretty lonely out in the woods ya know. Probably hasn't seen anything more attractive this summer.

What is the sheep herders nationality?

NDGuy

WKR
I once caught a guy walking around wearing a Packers jersey on my trail camera, I about puked. Went back and burned the camera and threw away my stand...forever tainted.

H2PVon

Lil-Rokslider
I once caught a guy walking around wearing a Packers jersey on my trail camera, I about puked. Went back and burned the camera and threw away my stand...forever tainted.

Seems like this guy was more into Colts or Broncos jerseys.

KJH

WKR
When I did surveillance in the Middle East, it was a VERY common occurrence to see someone dating sheep, goats, and donkeys... disgusting for sure.

Hold the phone. A guy in your camp decided to bang his horse and you happened to have the trail camera set up perfectly on him and the horse, and on video mode? Talk about stars aligning.

I feel like this is a spam post.

Bulldawg

WKR
The horse identifies as a 20 yr old blonde chick, totally cool man don't be so judgmental.

Reminds me of the joke they say around here.

Q-Hows the farmer find his sheep in the tall grass?

A-Very satisfying.

But seriously, that super gross and illegal. There are a lot of laws I think are over reaching, but that one makes sense.

Bulldawg

WKR
I real curious now, the physics of a guy and a horse is very complicated, have you ever stood next to a horse??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure the act is grotesque, but the logistics are mind boggling part. Short horse, tall shepherd? Stood on a bucket? Hole in the feed bag?