Grizz hunting is over

Jbehredt

WKR
I’m sure Dana did his research and certainly knows more with regards to fish and wildlife than those silly Fish and Wildlife folks.

Fatcamp

WKR
One more of those fine appointments by the Obama administration.

Solid work, folks. Solid work.

FURMAN

WKR
A know it all with a law degree thinking he knows more than a large group of game biologists is at the top of my list of people I just can't stand.

Carl

FNG
The ruling is pure politics and the solution is political. End the ESA and Equal Access to Justice Act.
Best thing said on Rokslide all day! I agree 100%

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

So if anyone knows a good guide in grizz country maybe they should try to befriend a politician show them a real nice time in grizzly mountains let me see first hand lol

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
this sucks, not surprised though. They'll get it open I'd still bet. I was surprised when we got over the wolf hurdle.

FLAK

WKR
Prick. Just because you "feel" something doesn't make it true.
Facts mean nothing to these people.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The real question is.......does one "judge" or even a panel of judges have the authority to enact or delist endangered species? I don't think that is in their authority or responsibility clause.

JWP58

WKR
The real question is.......does one "judge" or even a panel of judges have the authority to enact or delist endangered species? I don't think that is in their authority or responsibility clause.

I would agree, but I assume it's going to take $$$ to prove it.

This Judge is an obvious classical emotional LIBTARD appointed bye Obama . Using the ESA against itself is unfortunately a greasy move used bye these Greenie types regardless what any field biologists or folks with true field knowledge share. Doesnt matter if the animal meets or surpasses the original goal . It appears this Judge and those of his ilk have no intention of removing the Grizzly from ESA status no matter what the numbers are. Grotesque.

blackdawg

WKR
Complete and total B.S.,,,,,the REI crowd is celebrating!!! Probably throwing a victory party today at Dick's sporting goods and cooking Mountain house with Jetboils wearing Patagonia and Nike's newest designs. " There was never actually going to be a grizzly hunt. We all knew it."----- I wish they would send me a refund of my application fee back if it was a scam!!!!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
So in the future when anyone gets a tag like this in their hands.........you disconnect all communication with the outside world, and go do your hunt. After all, you have a valid license and tag in your hands.

92xj

WKR
So in the future when anyone gets a tag like this in their hands.........you disconnect all communication with the outside world, and go do your hunt. After all, you have a valid license and tag in your hands.

If that's your thinking you should be doing Montana unlimited sheep hunts every year! Valid tag, no communication, hunt until you fill the tag. Can't beat it.