Camouflage is a ridiculous fad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Like I said, get what works best for you, not just whats cool. How many more times do you want me to say that?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
About as many times as we have to tell you to not worry about what anyone else is wearing. Seems to be the point you're missing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
lyle_destroys
Lol this post is really bothering you isn't it? Im not going to go bother some random guy about what hes wearing, thats just silly.
Are you just looking for something to complain about? Go up to the big dude in camo pumping diesel and tell him he looks stupid in it wearing it outside of the woods. Get back to us on how that works out. I'd rather see someone repping Sitka or First Lite, knowing full well that part of the price of that clothing is going back into conservation.

edg1967

WKR
I don't worry about what other people wear, and I don't worry about what I wear. But, then again, I'm not a middle school girl worried that her classmates have more fashionable clothes than her.

Are you just looking for something to complain about? Go up to the big dude in camo pumping diesel and tell him he looks stupid in it wearing it outside of the woods. Get back to us on how that works out. I'd rather see someone repping Sitka or First Lite, knowing full well that part of the price of that clothing is going back into conservation.

You are kind of making his point. If someone is going to get that mad over being told his cameo looks stupid he would have to be really upset over his failed attempt to look cool.

Also, deer don't see in shades of grey. Studies have shown they have dichromatic color vision.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I believe you missed the point I was making, and yes, deer have dichromatic vision, and green isn't part of it
You are kind of making his point. If someone is going to get that mad over being told his cameo looks stupid he would have to be really upset over his failed attempt to look cool.

Also, deer don't see in shades of grey. Studies have shown they have dichromatic color vision.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Lol this post is really bothering you isn't it? Im not going to go bother some random guy about what hes wearing, thats just silly.

So, you make an entire thread about it. Gotcha. Worry about your own stuff, don't worry if someone else wears camo every day if they want. That's pretty simple isn't it?

sneaky

"DADDY"

Unless, you can link to a recent study that says deer see greens as green. From every study I've seen that isn't the case.

I did not say deer see green. However, you did say deer see only shades of grey which goes against research. Not sure why you are changing the statements.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Didn't proofread my initial post. But, eh, whatever. Still stand by my initial assessment that this is a pointless thread.
I did not say deer see green. However, you did say deer see only shades of grey which goes against research. Not sure why you are changing the statements.

There you go again. Why wear anything green at all? Deer don't see green. Why worry about green? That's to hide you from other hunters, not ungulates. Deer see in shades of gray. That VIAS does better than Mossy Oak or Realtree.

What part of the direct quote stating deer see in shades of grey am I missing?

elkduds

WKR
This thread will have fulfilled its purpose if a dozen classified posts selling barely used top shelf camo appear here this weekend. Man up, bro. That camo you had to have is so yesterday. Time to sell the closet out and recamo. Because the manufacturers send a few percent to conservation, yeah. That's a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.