Project Mule Deer premiers on Amazon Prime and YouTube Oct 28th

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

I saw it the first time it launched in September. It's worth the watch if you want to understand the plight of mule deer and how we can help.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It's hosted by Jason Matzinger and IMO, does a really good job.

Anyone watching?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
good deal Travis and I forgot to mention, there are some toad bucks in this film. Moss, Matzinger, and other contributed some great footage.

WolfpackNOgun

Lil-Rokslider
Just watched it and took a look at #ProjectElk. Both are well done and have them in my Amazon Watchlist to catch them again whenever I want.

I watched the video. Incredible and inspiring content. I hope it gets out there in front of hunters and non-hunters alike.

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
Just watched the video last night with my 2 kids. It was inspiring and really makes you consider the future of hunting. None of our experiences teaching our kids to hunt will ever be the same as what we had with our parents. But with careful conservation and teaching them the ethics of hunting we can help ensure the that they will still have the right to hunt in the future and have access to a healthy game herds. Going to join the mule deer foundation after watching.
Great footage in there as well! He captured some smoker bucks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Finally had a chance to get the kids sat down to watch this with me. Excellent message and some great footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoWiser

WKR
I enjoyed watching it. It did make me want to become a member, but I just can't support any organization so closely tied to SFW. Instead I'll donate a bit extra to RMEF this year as the work they do also benefits mule deer.