What happened to kifarucast?

I just got done with a long road trip where I caught up on some podcasts and was really disappointed in kifarucast. If the 3 or 4 episodes I listened to were any indicator it has become a nonstop b*tch session about how much better aaron is than most hunters. I have no doubt the guy is talented, but he sure is getting high off his own supply lately. Usually if you are talented you won’t need to sing your own praises because others are already doing it for you.
Gritty bowmen used to be very informative, not to mention inspirational, but I guess without Brian constantly reminding Aaron how great he is, Aaron has taken that job upon himself.
I truly wonder if he ever listens to the podcasts after he records them?

Anyway rant over, I am more bummed than anything that what once was such a great source of information that I often recommended has now become what it is. Kind of makes me not want to support his company even though I love the product.
We all know the best way to screw up your bow arm is to pat yourself on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
There is some of that but I have to say that it is by far the most entertaining podcast out there. I can’t stand 90% of them anymore with all their marketing garbage.

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
I just find it boring.

WRO

WKR
I've listened to it a bunch, Aaron talks about what he's good at, and freely admits what he doesn't know shit about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
In general I think podcasts get old but it has to be hard to constantly produce content that grabs everyone’s attention. I much prefer watching you tube videos of action vs people talking.

JWP58

WKR
I've only listened to the one team sore dick was on. I found it entertaining. I enjoy rinella's podcast (excluding a couple of reoccurring guests that I just avoid).

I'd suggest just listening to episodes you believe will be interesting.

I’ve listened to a few of the Kifaru cast and thought they were eeh. Nothing great. Then I have listened to several of the new Gritty podcasts and thought they were less than when they were doing it mostly together I heard the one that they did after splitting and it seemed awkward. They were much better together and separate they are average at best.

rbljack

WKR
I’ve listened to a few of the Kifaru cast and thought they were eeh. Nothing great. Then I have listened to several of the new Gritty podcasts and thought they were less than when they were doing it mostly together I heard the one that they did after splitting and it seemed awkward. They were much better together and separate they are average at best.

I agree with this. I still listen to them both individually, but as a team they were putting out some great content IMO.

WRO

WKR

Brian Call is a wannabe, he is all about the money. Aaron's forgotten more than brian ever knew.

He's softer than a down pillow.

Brian Call is a wannabe, he is all about the money. Aaron's forgotten more than brian ever knew.

He's softer than a down pillow.

Chill man. He has to support his family too. You have quite a bit of animosity it seems.

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
Chill man. He's has to support his family too. You have quite a bit of animosity it seems.
You put your self out there as an expert, expect flack if you're not.

I enjoy listening to the Jason Carter, Ryan avery, tyler freel, and Aaron. They've all done the damn thing well.

Sorry just my .02..

OP
skaldugwas
I heard it said once, "confidence always looks like arrogance to the insecure." I enjoy the podcast.

Maybe so, but I guarantee that if someone came on this forum and pumped their own tires as much as he does on kifarucast, he would get shutdown in one way or another pretty fast, even if he has tons of street credit.
Not to mention putting others down because they are lesser hunters....
Its just piss pore sportsmanship.

duchntr

WKR
Thats what's great about free content, listen or not your not losing anything. I enjoy his podcast along with Tylers Tundra talk podcast. Both just successful hunters shooting the shit and sharing quality info. For folks with sensitive ears/feelings I suggest you listen to something else.