What happened to kifarucast?

blackdawg

WKR
Heck of a stickbow buck! Keep on keeping on with the podcast. May I suggest having a topic and guest suggestion thread for the podcast junkies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robby your response was spot on. Aron has done so much good for the hunting industry. I feel like most average sportsmen can relate to Aron on some level due to his honesty, upbringings, & his willingness to help. I doubt he remembers talking with me four years ago but I shot him an email asking him some questions on what pack best suited my hunting needs and his response was his personal cell phone number. We chatted a bit on what I was looking to get out of a pack and he lined me up with some options. It's hard to find customer support like that from a guy who has so much going on in his life. From what i understand, Aron still to this day takes time out his day to talk with customers he has never met and helps them with questions I'm sure he has answered hundreds of times. He seems like a standup guy and I personally enjoy the content he puts out. Does he get off track at times, use vulgar language, drop the occasional cougar jokes? Sure, but its his podcast and it seems to be working. We should just consider ourselves lucky that we have the amount of options we do for podcasts at the right price. I'm all for constructive criticism and I can see the argument on both sides. Aron isn't going to please everyone and thats just the way it is. Good luck out there and happy hunting

Justin

Jimbob

WKR
I appreciate all of the kind words I have received in text message and email in response to this thread.

4386ebf558e320d9368866a50d0741ec.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

There he goes showing off again. (obviously sarcastic)

Squirrels

WKR
I appreciate all of the kind words I have received in text message and email in response to this thread.

4386ebf558e320d9368866a50d0741ec.jpg

Did you hold out for a good one or did it happen to be the first one to give you an opportunity....haha. We know you are self proclaimed shoot first worry about the rest later kind a guy. In all serious, that is a NICE deer, and to do it with the stick is just icing on the cake!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Did you hold out for a good one or did it happen to be the first one to give you an opportunity....haha. We know you are self proclaimed shoot first worry about the rest later kind a guy. In all serious, that is a NICE deer, and to do it with the stick is just icing on the cake!
I actually had rules to follow on this property, so I probably let 20 bucks walk by before putting this guy down.

Last edited:

2ski

WKR
Dude I miss you man. This website isn't the same without you. It still rocks. But I'm glad I found this place when you were doing your thing here. Miss you here dude. And little buf....I miss that ornery SOB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Dude I miss you man. This website isn't the same without you. It still rocks. But I'm glad I found this place when you were doing your thing here. Miss you here dude. And little buf....I miss that ornery SOB.

Little buff was pure gold!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Shrek misses him too. He would never admit it but he does.....

Just saw this thread, who is Aron ?
lol

Had an issue with a pack, he sent me a message to call him direct.

Must be the off season for this type of thread.
In Australia I hear they hunt year round, perhaps we need more of this here.

Aron has a life many would want and few could enjoy or handle.
I listen to the podcasts that interest me. Others I just skip.
Usually depends how much time I have and what the cell service is like when I am traveling.

Just appreciative of the guys who help drive the info machine helping folks get their bearings.

Ive always enjoyed Kifarucast. I guess some of that stuff just doesn't bother me. I always have a laugh and sure have learned a lot. Thats what is great about free content, we can choose what we want to listen to.

Carry on...

Ive always enjoyed Kifarucast. I guess some of that stuff just doesn't bother me. I always have a laugh and sure have learned a lot. Thats what is great about free content, we can choose what we want to listen to.

Carry on...

I couldn’t agree more. Aron and Frank the Cougar Hunter always have helpful and entertaining information to listen to and am thankful for their experiences to learn from at no cost to me. Hopefully someday I will get to experience some of the same hunts that they and their guests talk about. I hope their podcast continues down the path that it is currently on.

I love the podcast and listen to every episode within a day or two of it coming out. Personally their humor is exactly what its like in my group of hunting buddies. If you cant joke about boobs, cougars and the hang down what can you joke about? Keep up the good work.

SoDaky

WKR
IMO great guy,great program.Now if he'd just go 'leftie' I'd sell him a bunch of trad bows.
Great buck also.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Aron is a good dude. I have not met him personally yet, seem to always just miss him. But I have talked to him numerous times verbally and sometimes through messaging asking him for help. He always gets right back and helps me out. He seems to always have time to help.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk