Thanks to all our Veterans

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
981ad739a1fbd6393366c852c50da4cb.jpg
I know there’s a bunch of you out there on the site, and we all appreciate you. I’ve always thought it was cool how many veterans are on Rokslide. I hope you guys have a great day. Thanks for your service to the good old US of A!
And a special thanks to Jared Bloomgren from our staff. He just returned earlier this year from overseas, gave up a year of hunting in our behalf.
Ryan Avery is a veteran too for those who didn’t know
Thanks guys!
4c76ef04ea894eacf96487893dd889a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
981ad739a1fbd6393366c852c50da4cb.jpg
I know there’s a bunch of you out there on the site, and we all appreciate you. I’ve always thought it was cool how many veterans are on Rokslide. I hope you guys have a great day. Thanks for your service to the good old US of A!
And a special thanks to Jared Bloomgren from our staff. He just returned earlier this year from overseas, gave up a year of hunting in our behalf.
Ryan Avery is a veteran too for those who didn’t know
Thanks guys!
4c76ef04ea894eacf96487893dd889a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto! And a very big THANK YOU.

Randy

netman

WKR
Super thanks to our veterans! Any Marine that would like some good reading send me your email. My friends dad George Green was at Iwo Jima. I have his memoirs. George was very good at keeping detailed notes and was a very meticulous man.
George passed away however I got to spend a lot of time with him bombarding him with questions.
He was originally from Chicago but later moved to St Louis.
He retired from the Marine Corp and was very active in veteran affairs in St Louis.
I have his memoirs saved in my email and will gladly bump them to anyone wanting a fantastic read.