Does your wife/girlfriend hunt also?

Clarktar

WKR
My wife hunts. Recently started shooting a bow now. Is it more expensive? Yes. It's difficult the find someone to take the kids (too young to join on our backpack hunts). But she is better then all the other partners I have tried so far (except ,1). She never bails, or quits, and I always know what gear she is bringing.

Find a solid partner with the same drive and passion has been much more difficult then I ever thought it would be. My plan B was to spoil my wife with gear and it has worked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jsb

FNG
Mine hunts with me but just carries binos. She has spotted a couple deer and an elk for me to shoot. Now she is actually kind of competitive about it and wants to spot all the animals first lol. Fine by me, my eyes don't see as well as they used to. She can hike all day and never seems to get discouraged. Sometimes we have to take two cars so she can pick up the kids from school if I am dealing with packing out an animal. It is a fun way to spend time together and the best part is she "gets" hunting because she has been out there with me.

cd1ae98fe8d8aed367ad2d5d5b4a7e6f.jpg

Thess87

WKR
Mine does. She hunted with her dad growing up but nothing serious since we’ve been together (since 8th grade) she’s been by my side and I wouldn’t change a thing. She’s just as die hard as any guy I know and probably more knowledgeable than most my buddies. Cons- she’s luckier than me on tags and kills haha but her success is my success and I enjoy every minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Double the quality gear does suck to lol

Wirrex

FNG
We’ve been together 15 years and I think she went fishing with me twice. She’s never hunted and that’s fine by both of us.

Nope but my wife is a great processor hand especially running the sealer and that's because she loves to eat elk and deer. No issue when it comes to fishing especially crappie fishing.

Savage99

WKR
We’ve been together 15 years and I think she went fishing with me twice. She’s never hunted and that’s fine by both of us.

Mine is a combo of this and jsb’s. Probably won’t go hunting for a while, but every time we go fishing and especially on her parent’s pier back home, she can outlast all the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YBPS

WKR
Yes she hunts and she is a good hunter. Every time she shoots I reminder her to "tip her guide". That's me......and she does. 👍

Outwest62

FNG
Wife did when she was younger as we got older she no longer get does it was some of the best times.

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Mine has, and will again. first time I introduced her to my family was mule deer hunting, that day we had 3 deer to process. Coming from the city, she outperformed my sisters/brother in law. 3 kids later our lives our busy, and different, but we’re getting back to it. Bought her a beautiful little mountain Ruger in 257 Roberts, now I think it will be my used more by my eldest daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
No, my wife does not hunt nor fish. At least one of my sons does both with me.

TheTone

WKR
My wife loves to hunt and fish, in fact she's the only one of us to harvest an animal the last two years.

elkdude07

FNG
Mine loves to fish but has never hunted. No way I could deal with her hunting with me for more than a couple hours. Elk season is our time to enjoy our time apart. I do love my time hunting with my daughter though.:)

Last edited:

Crawl79

FNG
My fiance loves to hunt and is even more supportive of my hunting. Fishing she will get jealous if I leave her behind. She wants to hunt as much as she can but knows I need my time to myself and to go 100% sometimes.

Takem

WKR
My wife does not hunt but she loves to eat just about everything I bring home and she is very supportive of getting my 9 year daughter and 6 year old son into hunting. She will go fishing with us every now and then.

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
Yep my girlfriend does. Really enjoy seeing her grow as a hunter and fisher, and yes, she usually outfishes me haha.
448b6b5af67ddecaaf814a2376f131a4.jpg
7f0deea308be780dc3cd40f6e123ba44.jpg
a5f5c0582c23115adb458e6d064122b8.jpg
999213eb2bcf8a872a19dbee8c3af087.jpg
a2de9d326a93af77ba4527ca5d785e23.jpg
b3366084b35336b287f904693089f74e.jpg
d651fa74d011d5fda3c2c78b79a786db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ewahunter

FNG
Before I met my wife she had never shot a gun or fished. Now she loves fishing and hunting, even has a few guns of her own. she likes to go deer and waterfowl hunting with me, elk was a bit to much for her though.