*PLEASE READ* Go Fund Me for BRWNBR

Wapiti1

WKR
The Gofundme by Lawrence (Larry) Kolek is legit. He was a client of Jake's and they kept in touch. He contacted some friends on another forum who are pulling in other past clients. Jake helped a lot of people fulfill their hunting dreams.

Like me, most met Amber on the way into the hunt and out of it. I didn't spend a lot of time with the family, but it was obvious there was a lot of love there and Amber ran a tight ship. Their kids were a lot of fun. I talked with Jake last week and he was just waiting for the weather to clear to fly out.

Very sorry for his loss.

Jeremy

OP
SLDMTN

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Gofundme by Lawrence (Larry) Kolek is legit. He was a client of Jake's and they kept in touch. He contacted some friends on another forum who are pulling in other past clients. Jake helped a lot of people fulfill their hunting dreams.

Like me, most met Amber on the way into the hunt and out of it. I didn't spend a lot of time with the family, but it was obvious there was a lot of love there and Amber ran a tight ship. Their kids were a lot of fun. I talked with Jake last week and he was just waiting for the weather to clear to fly out.

Very sorry for his loss.

Jeremy

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing up the two funds!

keller

WKR
thoughts and prayers to Jake and family.i met Jake on Kodiak spring 2016 good dude.their are no words... very sorry for the loss. reinforces the fact do not take anything for granted hug your loved ones and tell them you love them every chance you get.

Shrek

WKR
Too sad ! I chipped in a little. Guides generally aren’t wealthy and worrying about the bills at this point makes it that much worse !