Have we talked about female hunter under fire for posing with a kill with a, um, toy?

ChrisAU

WKR
How ridiculously stupid can you be? Also, how fvcked up in the head to you have to be to use that new "toy" on a dead animal and then post it on instagram? WTF?

Hunter and host of '''Larysa Unleashed''' slammed for photo with dead sheep, bloody sex toy | Fox News

Apparently she has a TV show? I'm guessing not for long...

NINTCHDBPICT000450994139.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
No one believes that's a good idea so what's the purpose of this thread?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
How do people think of this shit...

"A couple months ago I sparked outrage by posting pictures with a dead animal. You know what I should do next? Post a picture of myself, with a dead animal and a dildo. ****ing brilliant"

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
No one believes that's a good idea so what's the purpose of this thread?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you're saying, but apparently a "hunter" and a photographer thought it was a good idea. So there's 2. Not expecting any people on Rokslide to exhibit this behavior, but there may be some who watch her show. I have never heard of it.

Imagine having the thought to act like that. Imagine acting like that. Now imagine allowing someone to take a picture of you acting like that.

This girl deserves every bit of blowback she gets. She is an absolute embarrassment to the hunting community.

HookUp

WKR
She is selling "Don’t Let Me Get Your Goat” and “Barbaric Hunter” t-shirts. This is the last the hunting community needs. Disgusting actions from a vile woman.

Trying to play devils advocate here... I could see a situation where a younger version of myself could have been at a Bachelor party centered around hunting, and a blow up doll getting involved in a grip and grin without giving thought to what others would think.

I've never been on a bachelor party / hunting trip, probably because most of them focus too much on drinking, but I can see that scenario.

That said, it sounds like she is just missing the boat and is trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator who think they can just tell the 98% of people who disagree with them to **** off without thinking of the repercussions.

slick

WKR
Disgusting. Hope Nightforce drops her.

Last edited:

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
EW. Seriously. How desperate for attention do you need to be to post a photo like that? And now I can’t even look at the emoji the same way