Have we talked about female hunter under fire for posing with a kill with a, um, toy?

i don't know... I got a good laugh at this and the outrage. and the fact people still consider white lies acceptable. grow up, be honest, and move on.
maybe 10 years in prison has changed me. ive seen and done way worse, some was in the name of entertainment. im also pretty oblivious to giving a shit about other peoples feelings.

i don't know... I got a good laugh at this and the outrage. and the fact people still consider white lies acceptable. grow up, be honest, and move on.
maybe 10 years in prison has changed me. ive seen and done way worse, some was in the name of entertainment. im also pretty oblivious to giving a shit about other peoples feelings.

I don't think anyone is saying she should go to prison. I'm saying that I don't think she is a good ambassador for the hunting community and should be taken off the air by whatever network thinks this will blow over.

Despite what you might think about other peoples feelings, they have the same right to vote as any of us. Don't kick the hornets nest just because you don't mind the sting.

Trial153

WKR
The real question is. How many of us first thought was, now why I can’t i run into a chick like that at the hotel bar after missing my connecting flight.....

I don't think anyone is saying she should go to prison. I'm saying that I don't think she is a good ambassador for the hunting community and should be taken off the air by whatever network thinks this will blow over.

Despite what you might think about other peoples feelings, they have the same right to vote as any of us. Don't kick the hornets nest just because you don't mind the sting.

1- I didn’t say she should go to prison, but I think it’s an experience that would be good for a lot of snowflakes
2- I think the VAST majority of ambassadors are bad ambassadors for the sport
3- I agree with you. Everyone has the right to feel the way they do. And I have the right to laugh at them being outraged for the flavor of the day

Seriously tho. Google image search “hunters and dildos”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real question is. How many of us first thought was, now why I can’t i run into a chick like that at the hotel bar after missing my connecting flight.....

Hahaha. That one dude posted that she was making out with some guys at SCI show or whatever at the piano bar and my first thought was- damn maybe I need to hit up some hunting trade shows.

She has a part of antamoy that all heterosexual men love. She is not bad looking. She would be plenty desireable to watch and get all the attention she needed had she presented it acceptably. But, this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Absolutely mind blowing.

netman

WKR
With winter setting in and hunting Big game winding down you can tell that a lot of guys are on their computers more and more each day. Just look at how many pages the picture created.
“It doesn’t matter if your talking good or bad about me, just as long as you’re talking about me” comes to mind about this picture.
Time to move on.

With winter setting in and hunting Big game winding down you can tell that a lot of guys are on their computers more and more each day. Just look at how many pages the picture created.
“It doesn’t matter if your talking good or bad about me, just as long as you’re talking about me” comes to mind about this picture.
Time to move on.

The rock band adage no such thing as bad publicity may apply here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Good God! I dont even know where to begin so I'm gonna start by saying dumbasses like this woman are doing just as much damage to hunting as the yuppies that oppose hunting! To say this photo was distasteful is a understatement. It does not offend me personally what so ever, so I'm not trying to get all snowflakey on every one. What pisses me off about this is I have a couple of young daughters who are interested in hunting and trying to explain to a five year old what just in the hell this person was thinking is not on my list of things I want to discuss with her. Its dumbasses like this that have ruined the majority of hunting shows.

The whole it was an accident part is a line of crap! You mean to tell me there was not a producer or editor that said "hey man this might be a bad f@#%ing idea". On top of it I'm gonna assume she was on one of those "fair chase high fence ranches" not a lot of skill goes into parking your ass in front of a corn feeder and pointing your gun at a half farm raised goat. People trying to get their 15 minutes of fame are gonna be are great undoing. The next time this person gets ripped apart by the social media wolves all I have to say is good riddance!

Stay classy darling.....

While the photo is definitely not my thing, it does not offend me in its content at all. Because it definitely was not meant for most of us to see it. We’re I not married, this is exactly the type of girl I’d like to have fun with. She is not ugly by any means, she obviously has a sense of humor. And, she is obviously comfortable around men. My kind of women. Who here can say they haven’t done things with women they feel like wasn’t meant for public consumption? I rest that part of my argument.

However, what is disgusting is that this crap didn’t stay within her little group. It wasn’t harmless in the long run. To her and, most importantly to hunting. That’s what’s going to suffer. I wish her no ill will but I’m not going to loose sleep over the ramifications this will cause her. Social media ruins livelihoods and lives everyday. This will be no different. But, it isn’t what we need as part of our message as hunters.

Dang it man, pick your friends wisely. Then never let something like this happen to be used against you in the future. And certainly do not do anything that would jeopordize what you claim to care so much for. SMH

Last edited: