Unit 47 2019 Archery

Kcam

FNG
I'm planning on unit 47 OTC if my Draw doesn't work out. Looking at this unit on the map I had a few questions if anyone is familiar with it. Smugglers Road going back towards the Wilderness Area is it heavily used. Also are there any recommended Local people that would be interested in packing me in if my Daughter Goes with me or if I accidentally fill my tag?

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. Before anyone else posts in here, I'll give you a few tips to save you some headache.

Asking about a specific OTC unit is gonna get you some blowback. Recently, we've had a few other threads get out of hand with people asking about units specifically. While you're not asking, "Are there big bucks or bulls?" asking about specific access locations isn't going to get you far. Finally, I would keep this in the specific species forum to get better responses.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kcam

FNG
Yea I've noticed some sarcastic comments and I do understand some of them. This why I asked about a specific road (really would like to know if it's a driveable road) and didnt mention any animal numbers or anything like that. I'm not asking for a area I have a few in mind I want to look at. Was also trying to find a local outfit that could make a little money off a Nonresident coming to hunt. These fourms can sometimes be helpful but most of the time it seems just people bashing other people that believe in and enjoy the same activites as they do but it's part of it. Thank for looking out for me.

Welcome to the forum. One other thing that is helpful when asking about a particular unit, you might mention which state that unit is part of.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04