Cabelas Ground Hunter pack

Gnatboy911

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, So this is kind of a long shot, but here goes....

A couple years ago Cabela's had a backpack called the Ground Hunter. Had a stool built in. We got one for my dad who is 70. He likes to do short walk abouts and sit. So, this is perfect for him. He has all his stuff with him, and a chair to sit on to rest. When he walks, he doesn't need to carry a stool in his hands, its built in to the daypack. He really likes it for coyote hunting also.

Initially my mom didn't like this (she also hunts and is 62), she thought it was too heavy and didn't want one. Well, after seeing how handy it was for my dad she decided she wants one for christmas.

Here is where the problem comes in, Cabela's doesn't make them anymore. I can't seem to find anything online except one that Beretta used to make. Found one for sale on ebay for 200 bucks. The Cabela's one was about 75 bucks if I remember correctly.

I thought I'd check here and see if anyone had one sitting in their closet in decent shape that they would like to sell.
Here is a link to the product. https://www.cabelas.com/category/DN-Ground-Hunter-Pack/900670680.uts

My dad called Cabela's and they discontinued the pack.

(admins, my apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, please move if necessary)

Thanks!

Titan

WKR
Cabelas has the vest style ones. You want to search for "turkey vest". They have a minimalist style one for $70.

I did see a frame pack that coverts to a seat last year. I can't remember what brand it was though.

I ambush hunt deer using portable blind material and a small stool. It fits nicely in my pack. Tripod hunting stool from cabelas.

Not to steer you away from your pack but you could probably get the same result just buying a pack and stool.

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
I never knew there was something like this made, but could see where it would be handy when coyote hunting

OP
G

Gnatboy911

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys thank you for the tips and leads. Much appreciated!

Titan

WKR
I just saw Cabelas has one in the bargain cave under the "rock bottom deas" in hunting clothing. Theres hardly any info, but a good price on it.