Kings camp XKG equipment?

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Kings camo XKG equipment?

Anyone have any reviews on how this stuff performs or likes dis likes?

Last edited:

Andy S.

FNG
King’s camo? If so, no experience with that exact gear, but I do have some Russell Primaloft jackets I purchased from them years ago that have held up great. Lightweight, tad bit noisy, but very warm for tree stand hunting down to 20 degrees fahrenheit.

widnert

Lil-Rokslider
I still have and sometimes use my King's Camo gear. It works. Nothing wrong with it and you won't break the bank getting outfitted. I've moved over to Pnuma Outdoors due to my particular fit but, nothing wrong with the King's Camo gear.

I have 2 of their heavyweight sweatshirts. They are the first coats to get stolen by wife and kids on cool mornings at the camp. Not lightweight for backcountry hunting like the premium brands, but as a $50 sweatshirt they are the warmest I own for sure and other than the typical wear where the top of the pockets come unstitched at the corners after 3-4 years, are bulletproof. For day hunts on the prairie or riding wheelers on cold mornings - they are my go-to jacket in the woods. Cut wind rather well. I would say try on for size though. I have a L in one pattern and XL in another and the size difference is significant (disclaimer - they were bought 5 years apart so it may be a difference in manufacturer specs that year and not a general difference between L and XL per se).

2blade

WKR
I ordered, don't remember exactly what, from them and it didn't fit right. I sent it back and after a month I had to file a paypal claim to get my money back. Very poor customer service.

H2PVon

Lil-Rokslider
Used rain pants from them quite often this year in PA. Never got wet. That's my only experience with them.

Ive bought quite a few things from them over the years, and most all has been pretty bullet proof. Nothing will replace timberlines as my go to pant, but lightyears ahead of pnuma in the durability dept in my limited experience. Bottom line i wouldnt hesitate at all to buy more kings stuff.