Looking For A U.S. Mold/Plastic Company!

ElkNut1

WKR
Anyone know of or are familiar with a mold/plastic company in the U.S. that can handle putting together a Bugle Tube! I've been on the search & so far am striking out, I was hoping someone here may know of one? Thanks guys!

ElkNut/Paul

CiK01

WKR
Anyone know of or are familiar with a mold/plastic company in the U.S. that can handle putting together a Bugle Tube! I've been on the search & so far am striking out, I was hoping someone here may know of one? Thanks guys!

ElkNut/Paul

I work at iMFLUX, a company in Cincinnati that is a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble. I came from Procter and have 20 years experience in part/mold design, validation and manufacturing of injection molded parts. We have in-house mold building and testing labs for mold run-offs. You can send me a PM.

Last edited:

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I am plant manager at a custom injection molding plant. We have a wide range of capabilities from sourcing molds, molding and assembly. I would be happy to discuss over PM.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Wellsdw

WKR
My father was a tool/dye maker for injection molding companies for 35 years before retiring.(AMP, TE, COMMSCOPE) He often did side work for a local company called PAM Trading Corp. He has always talked about how it was a great group of owners that took care of their people. Check them out. They are in Kernersville NC.

I have no experience in the plastic/molding industry, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night....Also, I love "testing" new products (grin)

UtahJimmy

WKR
Paul,

Just FYI, as someone who designs plastic parts for a living, there is an extremely high likelyhood that your molds will be made outside of the US. Make sure you protect yourself legally with any IP or patent potential that you care about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bracer40

Lil-Rokslider
Paul,

In case you’re still looking I could recommend several mold making shops in the PNW that I call on in my role as a steel sales rep.