Zinke stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So how much money did the combat vet and war hero and his wife make off of this?

Please give a detailed description of the investigation

I posted 2 links above regarding two current senators calling Zinke corrupt who both made over 150 million off the poor US tax payers

The selective outrage and ignorance is mind boggling

I sure miss the old Obama EPA who really cared for our wild lands

Three years after Colorado Gold King Mine spill, victims awaiting payment from EPA
You joined this forum simply for this discussion, I'd hope you came prepared with a few links for your argument.
I wish I was naive enough to believe that good people only do good things.

Here is some facts for you. It's expensive to get into and costs even more to stay in politics. Nothing in life is given for free.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
And Rep Grivalja from AZ is leading the ethics investigation ???

This racist drunken pig just paid off a female staff member for harassment with tax payer money. A true American hero this politician is.

Update: Grijalva calls for apology after paper reveals $48,000 settlement | Local news | tucson.com

Your entire rant is nothing but politics defining your stance then you close out by accusing others of doing the same thing? This is a little incoherent, even for you.
The truth or the matter is that he is steping down not because of BHA or any group for that matter. He is steping down because he knows that there is no way he survives an ethics investigation and hearing.

If you want people to stop being partisan hacks, or as you said " political woes segregating " each other. Why dont you start with yourself?

Last edited:

JWP58

WKR
Personally I have zero issues with someone with ethical issues being removed from office and/or prosecuted if they broke the law. Unfortunately from 2008-16 that was a pipedream....and it was/is celebrated by the left.

It's really sad to see what the left-behinds in various departments are doing to this country (see doj scandals)

Okhotnik

WKR
That would be the opposite spectrum worst.

The great environmental anti hunting and anti gun leftist god Chouinard and Patagonia certainly had no issues using chinese slave labor ( and children) to to make a quick buck and produce their over priced Organic carbon neutral gear. Perhaps Yvonne can fly in on one of his private jets to clear this up.

Last edited:

Billinsd

WKR
The great environmental leftist god Chouinard and Patagonia certainly had no issues using chinese slave labor ( and children) to to make a quick buck and produce their over priced Organic carbon neutral gear. Perhaps Yvonne can fly in on one of his private jets to clear this up.
Are his private jets hybrid? This reminds me when Paul McCartney was doing a concert in Japan several years ago and had a hybrid limo flown in, thousands of miles away to drive him around in Japan. Gotta love hypocritical elites.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be the opposite spectrum worst.
He could be Hilary's brother, or Che. Do hunters actually like this guy, or believe him for a second? OMG

Okhotnik

WKR
Thanks for the passive aggressive lecture

I’ve lived and worked in over a dozen countries overseas over 25 years in DOS and DOd, some former communists countries, a few corrupt third world countries in Africa and speak three languages in addition to English

I know a bit more about politics than you

You joined this forum simply for this discussion, I'd hope you came prepared with a few links for your argument.
I wish I was naive enough to believe that good people only do good things.

Here is some facts for you. It's expensive to get into and costs even more to stay in politics. Nothing in life is given for free.

SW hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Oh man do i hate political discussions in a forum like this. This thread is a great reminder. I just want to talk about hunting. No deep state, patagonia, Benghazi, Obama, Trump, the Times, i know way more about politics than you ever will and I can prove it type stuff. I just want to read about hunting and things I enjoy vs a bunch of crap i dont enjoy.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the passive aggressive lecture

I’ve lived and worked in over a dozen countries overseas over 25 years in DOS and DOd, some former communists countries, a few corrupt third world countries in Africa and speak three languages in addition to English

I know a bit more about politics than you
Your passion is definitely different than mine. I'm up for a quick lesson on how politics work in America from the people in the know. Defend his departure as you see fit.
I do worry who will replace him and what effects that holds for my children's public lands heritage.
I speak two languages and was an eagle scout and I'm also a combat veteran was I suppose to add that to my profile on a hunting site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.