Western hunt expo

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Headed to the western hunt expo this year looking for input if there are certain things I should seek out or do while I'm there ! I will be attending the full curl drawing and probably dinner and auction Friday or Saturday night !

Dunndm

WKR
Headed to the western hunt expo this year looking for input if there are certain things I should seek out or do while I'm there ! I will be attending the full curl drawing and probably dinner and auction Friday or Saturday night !

Where is it at? Never been to it but very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe Robby is going to be giving a couple seminars along with Marc Smith.. at least I heard that at one point. I would say look at the list of seminars, there were some good ones last year. Other than that just walk around the show and check out the gear. Should be a fun time this year, I know it's growing quite a bit this year from last.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Robby is going to be giving a couple seminars along with Marc Smith.. at least I heard that at one point. I would say look at the list of seminars, there were some good ones last year. Other than that just walk around the show and check out the gear. Should be a fun time this year, I know it's growing quite a bit this year from last.

true! We each present separately on Friday then pair up for a Q&A on Saturday.

If mule deer isn’t your thing, there are lots more presenters added as we get closer. Quite a few are up already: https://huntexpo.com/free-seminars

Last edited:
It’s about time Robby gets to do a seminar. I will be there Friday and Saturday again this year. Hope to see some Roksliders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It’s about time Robby gets to do a seminar. I will be there Friday and Saturday again this year. Hope to see some Roksliders.

Bunch of Roksliders there usually. We’ll have a thread up so we’re usually easy to find. Look forward to meeting you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
It’s about time Robby gets to do a seminar.

I know right. Especially after his epic movie a few years ago hunting giant bucks in a city full of zombies. Never understood why they used Will Smith instead of Bradley Cooper though...:cool:

In all seriousness, it would be cool if that seminar would be taped and thrown up on youtube after the event for those of us that cant make it.

CorbLand

WKR
I will most likely be there Friday, all depends on the work schedule. Nothing I would say you need to seek out, just wander around see what there is to see.

Last edited:

OFFHNTN

WKR
I'm hoping to make it again this year. The amount of QUALITY bucks and bulls there is insane. All the products and stuff to see and take in is crazy as well. Just a fun and incredible weekend.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish all the sfw people would pack up and hit Denver too. Colorado should give up the top 300 tags just to start the ball rolling. Don't worry it's the best thing that will ever happen to conversation in your state just ask them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's definitely a great opportunity to see new products meet the vendors and see some great seminars. Plenty of old friends from out of state to catch up with and just the damn slightest chance at drawing one of Utah's best tags.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk